• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Holiday OO Collection Sale

179 posts in this topic

I bet if guys would let him post the books, then we would all find out what he has. :wishluck:

What fun is that? Keep heckling and asking questions :insane:

Listen, I just spent 5 and a half hours Christmas shopping, so don't :censored: with me. :mad:

BTW... Merry Christmas. :angel:

lol

I bet if guys would let him post the books, then we would all find out what he has. :wishluck:

Listen, I just spent 5 and a half hours Christmas shopping, so don't :censored: with me. :mad:

:foryou:

My wife does the shopping, maybe she needs a :foryou: too

Yes, go :foryou: your wife. :)

Yes, go :foryou: your wife. :)

I would be she's not home now, she's shopping.

lol

Thanks!! Will be listing some X-Men, FF and maybe DD later on, all from the same collection.

How much later? hm There might be a potential FF upgrade from this collection.

Didn't plan on doing this sales thread until about a couple hours ago so I'm kinda unorganized here (: I have some books already scanned, but many more that I need to scan. It's 1:40pm over here so I will probably list a few more books then I have to do some last minute X-Mas shopping. :cry:

I'll probably list more books later tonight at about 8pm Hawaii time.

Thanks!! Will be listing some X-Men, FF and maybe DD later on, all from the same collection.

Didn't plan on doing this sales thread until about a couple hours ago so I'm kinda unorganized here (: I have some books already scanned, but many more that I need to scan. It's 1:40pm over here so I will probably list a few more books then I have to do some last minute X-Mas shopping. :cry:

Dang. Looks like the West Coasters will have dibs. :sorry:

Dang. Looks like the West Coasters will have dibs. :sorry:

Its about time :banana: