• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merry Christmas Everyone! And Holiday Congratulations!

16 posts in this topic

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

But I also figure this is a good place to send a big thanks to what Ze-Man has done in terms of the Holiday Gift Exchange & Raffle. It helps bring a greater sense of community and is a lot of fun to participate in. And I'm sure the task can be thankless at times and very time consuming. But you did a great job and I'm grateful for that.

There's plenty of others who deserve credit and acknowledgement so feel free to chime in. I'd be remiss to not mention Nik and his Grading Contest. Another example of someone taking the time and effort to provide something fun for others. And provide some sort of gift on top of that. That goes above and beyond.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I'm on duty until 9am then I will be up most of the day tomorrow cooking (and drinking some Patron :grin: ). Tomorrow night my wife and I will finish wrapping the gifts for the kids. I might get some sleep Christmas night :cloud9:

Happy (hic) Holidays!

Thomas

Merry Christmas to all, especially those with family. Kids are what make Christmas EXTRA magical.

If your single like me well just keep working those holiday days and make the big bucks. lol

So ,yeah, I didn't have time to make a fancy graphic so this will have to do :foryou:

xmassmallpu7.gif