• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little Dilemma

45 posts in this topic

I would go with the art also. Like everyone stated, it IS a ONE OF A KIND piece. Considering the artist and what it is, I would go for the art too. I was also shocked when I saw how many Batman 232's there were in 9.6 range. Go for the art because you can surely replace that comic.

When anyone decides to derail one of your threads (r1970d) due to costs or possible grading they should take this Batman 232 into account. I will never find another at what I paid for this book.

I hate you

When anyone decides to derail one of your threads (r1970d) due to costs or possible grading they should take this Batman 232 into account. I will never find another at what I paid for this book.

I hate you

I like you :foryou:

It's an interesting question. Does the future value of the art matter? If it's Colan doing Cap or DD, then it's a very solid investment. If it's not iconic (i.e., Guardian of the Galaxies), the investment value becomes a little more problematic. If you love Colan, (and who wouldn't love to have a Suspense title page), anything would be wonderful.

My 12¢

Dennis

No here it, is the deal has been struck now it just a matter of arrival at which time I will post a better picture. It turns out Westform sold his 20 pages of the book MSH 18 (1st Guardians of the Galaxy) and the buyer split it up. I have always been a fan of the group collecting all their appearances. This is a very special piece for me. It shows Vance and Yondu brought before the Badoon Leader

Here is a picture.

1a8b_1.jpg

Thanks guys while there were a few splashy pages there were only two full splash pages in the story, The title page and this one. Another nice item about this page this is the first page in the story that shows Vance and Yondu as well. This is only the second time paying this much for original art. Can't wait to get it frame and hang it with the rest of my art.