• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK scores another off-beat cool book!

33 posts in this topic

Here is another book they have for sell that I have always loved but never bought. Pretty common by golden-age standards in high grade and I think it is a little over priced in the guide, but I really like the cover.

Special Edition Comics

Mark Zaid has a nice copy of this

Yep, and it is as dead as a doorknob. One of my lessons learned when re-entering the hobby. :(

Here is another book they have for sell that I have always loved but never bought. Pretty common by golden-age standards in high grade and I think it is a little over priced in the guide, but I really like the cover.

Special Edition Comics

Yep, and it is as dead as a doorknob. One of my lessons learned when re-entering the hobby. :(

Did you buy it off an auction site or consignment site, or was it "brought" to you by a dealer?

Special Edition Comics

Yeah, but it's a fantastic book. Kirby art, etc. I have a lower grade unrestored copy, it's one of my favorite books in my collection. I doubt I could ever get what I paid for it, but I don't care. Just a great book.

I just saw this one. Pretty decent shape and a Larson to boot. Cool Larson
:frustrated: can we not keep any cool books I am interested in, on the down low :baiting:

Looks like two of us interested in that book hm

three of us

:headbang:

I'll most likely bow out then. There are two books I'm going to go after hard, possibly three. The AMF 1 is more a curiosity than a necessity for me.

:frustrated: can we not keep any cool books I am interested in, on the down low :baiting:

three of us

I'll most likely bow out then. There are two books I'm going to go after hard, possibly three. The AMF 1 is more a curiosity than a necessity for me.

in 2008, with few exceptions, I am going hard after all centaurs...and top off this one as a Ped, and I am there ! :)

gator

three of us

in 2008, with few exceptions, I am going hard after all centaurs...and top off this one as a Ped, and I am there ! :)

gator

I understand completely. No need for me to be bumping up the price for you and George (thumbs u