• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

Everyone,

If there is any interest, I have a bunch of HG BA FF slabs 9.4-9.6 (150's-216) that were cracked when they were shipped to me. The comics were undamaged. Sometime today or tomorrow I will be listing them for 50% of what I paid, which even after reslabbing will keep them under GPA

Those should do really well Thomas!

Hope you are doing ok!

R.

Thanks Roy! I'm doing okay. I can't wait to finish this stuff up so I can get back to SoCal :wishluck:

This is the last of my collection, and I need the cash to finish up my affairs, so hopefully I have them priced so they will go quick...

New junk? (shrug)

:hi:

(I took gremlins 101 from Greggy, while we were in Chicago;)

OK, more GA wonderful old lower grade books tonight (Junk to Greggy :acclaim:)

These are all Quality and include a few Crack, Smash, Hit and at least one Uncel Sam.

Hopefully before 8, but it all depends on how distracted I get;)

Any Spirits?

:hi:

A Smash...he looks like Spirit...don't think there are any Spirits, but I'll look:)

Midnight in Smash comics, Jack Cole's Spirit. I'll be watching Sharon. So good to see this last weekend.

SALES ANNOUNCEMENT (trumpets inserted here...)

Have a high grade holiday. Starting Friday morning, Namisgr will begin a holiday sale with 3 threads. First up will be the high grade fifties sale, followed later on the fourth by the high grade SA/BA Marvels thread. If sales are robust, Saturday will be greeted by a high grade SA/BA DC sales thread.

Say hello to high grade for a happy holiday to remember!

SALES ANNOUNCEMENT (trumpets inserted here...)

Have a high grade holiday. Starting Friday morning, Namisgr will begin a holiday sale with 3 threads. First up will be the high grade fifties sale, followed later on the fourth by the high grade SA/BA Marvels thread. If sales are robust, Saturday will be greeted by a high grade SA/BA DC sales thread.

Say hello to high grade for a happy holiday to remember!

You know I get emails from this thread and each time, I wonder how Cd4ever, could POSSIBLY have so many Drek sales threads this Friday;)

How do you change the title? hm

I was thinking of putting up a bunch of slabs I recently got in from CGC.

Solar #10 9.8, Miller DK in 9.8 and 9.6

Chaos Effect Alpha Red 9.8, Magnus 12 9.8

Killing Joke 9.8 and Hulk: The End 9.8

Some CGC SS Invincible and a few other SS's

Should I hold them until after the holiday or post them tonight? hm

Best,

Chris

I will begin a comics/magazines sales thread later today. Mostly raw comics and magazines, you know, the usual debris. Also included will be a CGC book, Detective #395 8.0 with sparkling white pages.