• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

Big 1960's Marvel Annuals Comics Lot (Amazing Spider-Man, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Marvel Tales, Strange Tales, etc.)

These will be up for sale later tonight. I just received a shipment I won in an online auction and will be grading them shortly. ALL of my undercopies will be sold later tonight. This lot includes the following Marvel Annuals:

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Daredevil Annual #1

Fantastic Four Annual #2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Marvel Tales #1

Strange Tales Annual #2

There will probably be additional annuals included as well.

Shark

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but here goes.

I am looking to sell my High Grade SA ADVENTURE COMICS run, mostly from 301-370s ( I also have many from 250s-300, but am not ready to part with those at this time).

I would like to sell them as a bunch. I am in the process of scanning and grading each book. I just want to get a concensus on the board of interest in such a collection.

Please PM me with any question.

thanks,

Bill

I might be offering a bunch of books for sale tonight. Runs and partial runs of moderns(wolvie, MCP,Jonah Hex etc). Some copper X-Men and bronze Misc. Pretty much what ever is in this mountain of books that hides me from my wife when I'm on the computer. Vertigo too.

I'm going to be putting up some Starlin Marvel Features and Captain Marvels here pretty quick - many other Captain Marvels as well. Most of these books have unbelievably white pages.

I'll be starting my 1st sales thread before Christmas Day, and will likely be adding to it for the next 2 weeks.

Right now, I'm working on a spreadsheet of initial books to be sold. Next phase is scanning some covers tomorrow, and hopefully start posting here Tues. night/Wed. morning :wishluck:.

I guess you'd rather know WHAT instead of WHEN, huh?

Well, about 20 or so CGC Moderns (9.6s and 9.8s) including CAPTAIN AMERICA #25 (both editions), DK RETURNS #1, SPAWN #1, etc...

After that I'l list some sets (ie) PARADISE X/UNIVERSE X/EARTH X MEGA set, WORLD WAR HULK, SECRET INVASION, and so forth.

As for "oldies" I'll have a lot consisting of about 20-30 digests/little big books/novels, plus a slew of GOLD KEY and DELLS, as well as some odds and ends from EC, CHARLTON, etc...

Thanks for looking (and wish me luck!)

I'll be starting a sale thread, probably later tonight, or first thing tomorrow morning. Depending on how things go, it could be a very huge sale. I know I'm still kinda new to the boards, I don't post much, but feel confident in buying from me. I'll be posting front and back cover scans, grades and asking prices that will include shipping. I occasionally use e-bay: newmommy.2008

I don't use e-bay much, but I do have 100% feedback.

The sale will begin with a bunch of X-Men books from the SA on up through the years. All the books I will be listing are RAW copies. I don't plan to get rich, just get rid of some comics for a decent price.

I'll also add some modern stuff (Walking Dead, Invincible, Dead@17, etc) and maybe a few 10 centers for fun. Nothing special, some Lassie, Hopalong Cassidy and Roy Rogers.

Well, wish me luck and please check it out when I begin to post it, thanks.

I just listed a couple of ECs in my thread with more to come tomorrow or Christmas day.

There are still some nice ASMs, Iron Mans, Sgt. Furys and FF #3 left from my super-hero listings today.

I've been listing some high grade CA and BA slabs along with some very nice invaders, something for everyone in Copper and Bronze age...low to high grade. I've summarized the remaining books, feel free to pm me your want lists....as I'm off through the new year and might actually have time to search.

Tomorrow I will be starting a very large sales thread. It will have some books from every era, single books, lots, and maybe a modern slab or 2. Alot of modern stuff though.

All of my current runs have to go, so I can make room for the baby..