• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,915 posts in this topic

I might be posting some of my under copies and duplicate/triplicate Turner CGC SS comics, like GI Joe #21 Renegar CGC SS 9.2 signed by Turner. I just started going through some boxes and noticed that I have a bunch of them.

Brian

Looking to raise cash for a project. I am willing to sell my recently acquired GSXM 1 if necessary. :screwy: Okay, so that's just crazy talk but I will be selling the following and more...

ASM 250 and up (I have a complete run to 326)

Incredible Hulk (including Mcfarlane Hulks)

The Goon

Watchmen

Some previously offered books (Avengers, GI Joe, etc)

Will shoot for tomorrow in the afternoon/early Monday or Tuesday evening (thumbs u

Have had to help out the wife after she almost broke her foot, hence the delay. :(

Looking to raise cash for a project. I am willing to sell my recently acquired GSXM 1 if necessary. :screwy: Okay, so that's just crazy talk but I will be selling the following and more...

ASM 250 and up (I have a complete run to 326)

Incredible Hulk (including Mcfarlane Hulks)

The Goon

Watchmen

Some previously offered books (Avengers, GI Joe, etc)

Will shoot for tomorrow in the afternoon/early Monday or Tuesday evening (thumbs u

Have had to help out the wife after she almost broke her foot, hence the delay. :(

Hope your little lady is ok :wishluck::hi:

Edited by the shadow knows

ANNOUNCEMENT!

For a variety of reasons, I am going to try really hard to steer clear of the boards for awhile...but I am seriously interested in selling books and buying books and staying in touch via PM...

If I have a book to sell, I will most likely in the future offer via PM only...and if you have a book I might be interested in, please do not hesitate to PM me...

LUVYA :foryou:

Tom

ANNOUNCEMENT!

For a variety of reasons, I am going to try really hard to steer clear of the boards for awhile...but I am seriously interested in selling books and buying books and staying in touch via PM...

If I have a book to sell, I will most likely in the future offer via PM only...and if you have a book I might be interested in, please do not hesitate to PM me...

LUVYA :foryou:

Tom

:foryou:

I'll be holding an All Turner thread tonight. I'll be aiming for 7:00-7:30 Central time to start. I'll be sure to post some raw Turner books first to get things started and let you know when I'll be posting the slabs. The thread will feature most of the Civil War CGC SS books I got in a lot recently as well as a couple of other random Turner slabs, SS and Universal.

-Adam

I'll be holding an All Turner thread tonight. I'll be aiming for 7:00-7:30 Central time to start. I'll be sure to post some raw Turner books first to get things started and let you know when I'll be posting the slabs. The thread will feature most of the Civil War CGC SS books I got in a lot recently as well as a couple of other random Turner slabs, SS and Universal.

-Adam

Looking forward to the sale Adam!!

Brian

-Adam

Brian

What happened to yours :baiting:

-Adam

Brian

What happened to yours :baiting:

It'll probably be this weekend, after Adam's sale and I'm waiting to see when Billy the Kid is going to put his stuff up so that we don't step on each other's toes.

I might be posting some of my under copies and duplicate/triplicate Turner CGC SS comics, like GI Joe #21 Renegar CGC SS 9.2 signed by Turner. I just started going through some boxes and noticed that I have a bunch of them.

Brian

:):takeit:

I cleaned out my pm's and lost your address. Shoot me over your addy and I'll ship out the 9.2 CGC SS to you gratis. (it's signed by Zeck and Turner)

Brian

Brian

I cleaned out my pm's and lost your address. Shoot me over your addy and I'll ship out the 9.2 CGC SS to you gratis. (it's signed by Zeck and Turner)

Brian

Wow, dude, you're the man! first the Key to your own home and now your Turner SS?

I could get use to this artist thing.. haha just kidding.

Brian

Brian

Wow, dude, you're the man! first the Key to your own home and now your Turner SS?

I could get use to this artist thing.. haha just kidding.

Dude, don't have your pm yet...

Okay sorry for the long delay! But my TURNER ONLY thread will most likely be up tomorrow :)

I'll post an update tomorrow morning for an approximate time but right now I'm aiming for 7PM - 9PM EST

FINALLY...

I'm thinkin' I'm about due for a sales thread . . . tonight at around 9:00 PST :grin:

Can you give us a hint of what's in store? More OO stuff would be cool.

Brian

Going to postpone until the weekend . . . can't go head-to-head with Nik and Blue offerings :grin: Time to hit the WTB boards and see who I owe scans to. :)