• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,915 posts in this topic

Sale coming this weekend.....

A few war books, but mostly some sweet Adams Superboys, and nice, juicy runs of Kirby New Gods and Forver People, in higher grades. They'll look like this...

th_NG3f-1.jpg

th_ng11f.jpg

Plus a few other sweet- goodies. I might be packaging some books into lots.

Likely to come down on Sunday, but if I break some time free, it might start tomorrow.

Thanks!

Shep

Ok, looks like I'll finally have my sale thread going (once I get my scanner back from my friend). I'll be posting the sale items first (description and pricing) then follow up with scans.

I'll have New Mutants 98 in CGC 9.6 and 9.8, a bunch of Michael Turner covers, and X-Men stuff. All CGC Slabbed.

Might even throw in one of my GI Joe #21 Renegar CGC SS issues.... hm

Would any of these titles drum up any sales interest?

Brian

Ok, looks like I'll finally have my sale thread going (once I get my scanner back from my friend). I'll be posting the sale items first (description and pricing) then follow up with scans.

I'll have New Mutants 98 in CGC 9.6 and 9.8, a bunch of Michael Turner covers, and X-Men stuff. All CGC Slabbed.

Brian

:o uh huh, uh huh. uh huh!

Brian

:o uh huh, uh huh. uh huh!

:tonofbricks: YO! JOE!

I will be having a big raw sale starting Tuesday (feb 3) night.I am getting rid of almost all of my raw comics (3-4 short boxes).This will include a decent Punisher collection,quite a few ASM's and various other moderns.

I will also be listing a few bronze/silver raws (cap,tos,etc) a few slabs and,

a Turner CGC SS 9.8.

I will prefer to sell an entire short box full to the same person and will be offering "killer deals" on entire short boxes.Ask ebradley who has purchased a few short boxes from me in the past about my deals.

These are all bagged and boarded so no complete drek here.The nicer ones are in mylite 2's with full back boards.

Highlights include:

Punisher Limited Series 1-5

ASM 300 (and quite a few others in the high 200 low 300 issue # range)

Many 1st issues

Free shipping for anyone who spende over $100

Turner CGC SS 9.8

Other CGC 9.8 Turner Covers

Hope to see you guys there.

Please keep combing the sales threads looking for...........

Andy's ULTIMATE DC WAR Sale!

I'll have over 200 books listed. Hope to get these up on either Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.

Most of the preparation has already been done, so there'll be no waiting for me to scan and such. Just a massive selection of the good stuff! (thumbs u

Thanks all!

Andy