• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

I will be selling my Original Owner Collection of GI Joe...think I have them all, not sure. I know the grades are high. Postings will begin Sat evening into Sunday.

Also, will be listing big little books, toys, mags, tons of stuff all week....need to clean out my storage units of 75,000 comics.

Thanks

I just bought out all of Dan Fogel's remaining Cherry file copies as well as some Cherry original art & other Cherry stuff (like Cherry fan club items) which I will be listing here for sale on the boards. The comix have "file copy" certificates. There is very little that is uber high grade so it will be priced reasonably. Need to collate/grade/scan the books. Planning to start the thread tomorrow night around 8 PM EST.

Seeing that I have high grade hoards of all of these comics and I need to raise more funds for my AF15 purchase, I'm going to be listing ALL of my Uncanny X-Men CGC 9.8's (12 in all). The issues I'll be listing are #198, 201, 207, 211, 213, 218, 221, 222, 234, 239, 244 and 248. They will be priced at or slightly below 12-month GPA. (thumbs u

I'll be starting the sales thread later this morning to give more boardies time to wake up. :grin:

Seeing that I have high grade hoards of all of these comics and I need to raise more funds for my AF15 purchase, I'm going to be listing ALL of my Uncanny X-Men CGC 9.8's (12 in all). The issues I'll be listing are #198, 201, 207, 211, 213, 218, 221, 222, 234, 239, 244 and 248. They will be priced at or slightly below 12-month GPA. (thumbs u

I'll be starting the sales thread later this morning to give more boardies time to wake up. :grin:

We wake up early around here! (thumbs u

DRX

All of the remaining issues in my National Lampoon FS thread are on sale now at 50% off of the listed prices (which are 25-50% off the prices on Doug Sulipa's website).

LINK

I have a bunch of extra books that I want to unload tonight. There will be an assortment of Bone, Goon, and Walking Dead with some older random stuff mixed in. I'll throw in some freebies, too. Probably start up around 9 or 10PM EDT.

I just bought out all of Dan Fogel's remaining Cherry file copies as well as some Cherry original art & other Cherry stuff (like Cherry fan club items) which I will be listing here for sale on the boards. The comix have "file copy" certificates. There is very little that is uber high grade so it will be priced reasonably. Need to collate/grade/scan the books. Planning to start the thread tomorrow night around 8 PM EST.

Will start again tonight around 8:30 to 9 PM EST. I will offer a few very scarce Cherry comix as well as more original art & unusual Cherry items.

coming_soon.jpg

Select a thumbnail from the left to zoom.
Image #1

24559874.jpg

Image #2

24559930.jpg

Image #3

24559877.jpg

Image #4

24559879.jpg

Image #5

24559881.jpg

Image #6

24559909.jpg

Image #7

24559911.jpg

Image #8

24559913.jpg

Image #9

24559915.jpg

Image #10

24558371.jpg

Image #11

24560230.jpg

Image #12

24560232.jpg

Image #13

24560234.jpg

Image #14

24560236.jpg

Image #15

24560238.jpg

Image #16

24560256.jpg

Image #17

24560345.jpg

Image #18

24560347.jpg

Image #19

24560349.jpg

Image #20

24560351.jpg

Image #21

24558148.jpg

@CHERRY10.jpg
Image hosting and Zoom Gallery by VillagePhotos.com

Hey :hi:,

I am just letting everyone know that over the next couple of weeks, and starting TOMORROW, I will be selling 13 boxes of a new great collection I just picked up.

The comics range from the Bronze Age (most of the boxes), Copper Age, and just one box of Moderns.

All the books are mainstream books that will be very collective to most of you guys. :gossip:

Most of the boxes are Marvel Books.

• Uncanny X-men

• Amazing Spider-man

• Defenders

• Hulk

• Captain America

• Avengers

• Fantastic Four

• Iron Man

• X-men

• Marvel Two In One

• Swamp Thing

• Invaders

• Marvel Spotlight

• Marvel Super Villians Team Up

• A lot of Marvel 70’s Horror

• Complete run of CA Wolverine

• Sub Mariner

• Doctor Strange

• Silver Surfer

• Punisher

• Thor

• Daredevil

• Plus sooooooooooo much more!

AGAIN THESE BOXES ARE MAINLY BRONZE AGE BOOKS!

My First Sales Thread will start and always start at 8pm Eastern Standard Time. Check each day for SOT’s Sale Threads.

There will be 13 sales threads which off course is one for each box, and at the end of the each sales thread my last post will let everyone know when the next one will begin.

My prices will be the lowest I can go and will be discounted VERY HEAVILY so I think you guys will be very happy.

The first sales thread will start tomorrow at 8pm EST (Wednesday).

Stop by and say Hi,

John Seeberger….a product of HighGradeComics…lol

Been going through a few short boxes and pulling out slowley every book that does not make my cut.

Majority of these books are in VF/NM condition or slightley better with a few NM-.

Looking at right around 30/40 books I will offer on the boards first. Hope to get it started in less then a week.

:news: I have a single Golden Age book I'm currently looking to sell. It is a low, low grade copy of World's Finest Comics #30. It will be in its own sales thread here on the forums later tonight. (thumbs u

It's up now.

Edited by Zonker

Going to be listing some CGC books tonight in about an hour, a few Bronze X-Men a 9.8 and a few 9.4's and a couple of nice Valiant Eternal Warrior 1 Gold 9.6 and Eternal Warrior 1 Gold Flat Variant 9.8.

Sometime this weekend, if I can get to it, I'll be listing an entire run of Avengers 1-99 as ONE lot. These were mine, that I've collected over the years, but ...since I keep threatening to sell my SA books, I decided it's time to start:)

Grades should be around VG for most of them...I have to grade them, I'm not looking to presell, don't have a price yet, just warning people to start looking under the couch cushions;)

Edited by skypinkblu

Sometime this weekend, if I can get to it, I'll be listing an entire run of Avengers 1-99 as ONE lot. These were mine, that I've collected over the years, but ...since I keep threatening to sell my SA books, I decided it's time to start:)

Grades should be around VG for most of them...I have to grade them, I'm not looking to presell, don't have a price yet, just warning people to start looking under the couch cushions;)

Well now, this sounds interesting...I've been promising to buy your entire collection for years now you'll recall...

Well now, this sounds interesting...I've been promising to buy your entire collection for years now you'll recall...

lol..You'd need a truck, Bill;) :tonofbricks:

I'm going to be having a "1/3 of Guide Priority Mail Flat Rate Box" sale all of this coming weekend. As many of you know I have thousands of duplicate Marvel and DC comics and it's time to unload many of them.

Each flat rate box will contain 40 to 50 bagged and boarded comics. I will list all of the comics that are contained in each particular box and their grades along with the price for that box. Shipping is included within the United States. Shipping to Canada or Mexico is an extra $15.00 while all other international sites is an extra $30.00.

I'll start the sale on Saturday morning and I'll be adding books all weekend long and on Monday.

Shark

I have way too many books that I have been meaning to list and been way too lazy.

Since I have a giant collection of nice DC's at CGC right now it's time to clear some slab space.

I will have

Hulk 181 9.4

ASM 119 9.4 White

ASM 120 9.4

ASM 124 9.4 White

ASM 125 9.4 White

ASM 135 9.4 White

ASM 136 9.4 White

Iron Man 55 8.5 White

Hero For Hire 1 9.4 White

Fear 20 9.4

Werewolf by Night 33 9.4 White

Werewolf by Night 37 9.4

Thor Annual 3 9.6 :o

And some medium grades like Conan 1 6.0, New Gods 1 8.0

I will be throwing some nice Moderns out there like...

Preacher 1 9.4

Sandman 1 9.4

I Lusiphur(magazine sized) 2 9.6 :o

I have few more to scan but they will be up starting shortly.

Paypal accepted, time payments on larger items a possibility.

Best,

Chris