• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,915 posts in this topic

:news: im bored

Been kinda slow this weekend... :(

And its cold and raining here :(

:think: Where in the hey-diddle-diddle is cd4ever? It's high time for one of his sales threads. :sumo:

Sure is. I need some more carppy books.

I just made some significant price reductions to my pre code thread....if they don't find homes in a week....I'll let the thread go away....nice books, good prices...STARTING ON PAGE 3 OF THE THREAD.....I am also starting a separate thread for a few more ecclectic goodies...thanks and GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Starting another sales thread for this week. Will consist mostly of copper and moderns. All major titles should be included. Trying to start today, should be runs of individual chracter/team titles at a time. Trying not to be random, and have everything grouped together.

Edited by The Resurrection

I will be listing about 10 raw SA Avengers from my OO collection. All are in VF or better condition and will start with #21. Scanning right now and will start in about 30 minutes. Paypal will be okay for these.

I seem to be on a buying spree lately, so I figured I should sell a few.

About 8:30 EST, some lower grade, but nice GA books, Detective, Flash, Batman, and who on earth knows what else, i'm going to wing it;)

Stop by, I'll be serving snacks...high calorie ones, that have NO calories;)

I seem to be on a buying spree lately, so I figured I should sell a few.

About 8:30 EST, some lower grade, but nice GA books, Detective, Flash, Batman, and who on earth knows what else, i'm going to wing it;)

Stop by, I'll be serving snacks...high calorie ones, that have NO calories;)

lol

Coming up later tonight (start around 9:00 PM est)...a BIG lot of BA DCs: some in grade, some not, lots of different titles and genres -- 100-pagers, horror, superheroes, romance, etc. All priced to sell...I hope!

Well I decided to part with most of my raw ASMs and X-Men books for now while I concentrate on completing my CGC ASM 1-100 run.

I will be listing ASMs from 15 - 561 + Annuals ans X-Men 88 - 492 + Annuals in the next few days. :)

Tune in (thumbs u

Well I decided to part with most of my raw ASMs and X-Men books for now while I concentrate on completing my CGC ASM 1-100 run.

I will be listing ASMs from 15 - 561 + Annuals ans X-Men 88 - 492 + Annuals in the next few days. :)

Tune in (thumbs u

Oh oh let me know please

Thanks count

tt

Tune in (thumbs u

:popcorn:

Tune in (thumbs u

hm I still need a few issues to complete my second X-Men set...

I'll be there! :sumo:

Just got in 20 sweet golden age books on consignment. Detective 7, 8, 9, 11, 19, 30; All-American 61; Adventure 24, 28, 46, 51 and more.

Running them by a few people I promised first shot to, then they will be on the boards. Should have the thread up in a week or two. Some killer golden age in this lot, so save your pennies.

Just got in 20 sweet golden age books on consignment. Detective 7, 8, 9, 11, 19, 30; All-American 61; Adventure 24, 28, 46, 51 and more.

Running them by a few people I promised first shot to, then they will be on the boards. Should have the thread up in a week or two. Some killer golden age in this lot, so save your pennies.

I'm sure the books are nice, but that's one damn fine cup of coffee you've got there.

I'm sure the books are nice, but that's one damn fine cup of coffee you've got there.

Twin Peaks :cloud9:

Edited by Mr.Diggler