• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

Ok, all ive got a nice batch of Copper X-Men here

And starting, hopefully tonight, im going to start posting some bronze Avengers, and then Caps, Iron Mans, DD's, and Hulks.

Keep an eye out please :thumbsup:

dont forget the pm ya owe me :baiting:

I'll be selling off the rest of my Gold Atom and Modern books over the next few days. All that no longer fits with my long term collecting needs will be put up for sale.

I'm going to run the sale until EVERYTHING is gone. I will have set price for all, but some will be open to offers, and all offers will be welcomed.

EC, DC, Atlas, Marvel, Indies. selling for $.25 and up.

Want to cull the long boxes down a bit, from 5 maybe to 4 or 3.

J

I'm going to be possibly listing very soon....

IRON MAN #51 (1972) CGC 9.6

IRON MAN #53 (1972) CGC 9.8 highest on census (one and only 9.8, stands alone at the top of the heap!)

Amazing Spider-Man #127 CGC 9.8 (great cover!) highest on census

Marvel Two-In-One #1 CGC 9.6

Conan #17 CGC 9.6

Marvel Premiere #4 CGC 9.6

I think I am going to put out some modern mini-series and other issues for $1 an issue - if it's a 4-issue MS, it's $4. Some X-Men and mutant stuff, some CSI issues (IDW), an odd assortment...

Any possible interest?

-slym

the showcase 22 and green lantern #35 are at cgc and i will have the grades and images on monday/tuesday and the books will be imediately for sale on the forum...

showcase # 22 4.0/4.5

green lantern #35 9.4/9.6

next week will also be getting 10 avengers back 25,30,40,51,55,57,78,96,99 annual 1..all high grade...they also will be placed immediately on the forum board for sale..

i am moving aug 1st and selling everything that i have bought to re-sell,and packing my personal collection away safely as the move begins next week and i dont want ANY comics laying around to be damaged or miss placed...thanks

Ton O' Slabs going up this weekend. Should be well below GPA pricing as I need some scratch to help pay off my gambling debts to Guido (actually I need to help pay for my PSA 6 T206 Christy Mathewson card that I just picked up).

Hope all you boardies played nicely while I was on vacation in the mother country (is it still my mother country if my great grand parents, grand parents, my parents and I were all born in the states?) (shrug)

Brian

Ton O' Slabs going up this weekend. Should be well below GPA pricing as I need some scratch to help pay off my gambling debts to Guido (actually I need to help pay for my PSA 6 T206 Christy Mathewson card that I just picked up).

Hope all you boardies played nicely while I was on vacation in the mother country (is it still my mother country if my great grand parents, grand parents, my parents and I were all born in the states?) (shrug)

Brian

The sooner,the better :wishluck:

Brian

:popcorn:

Starting today, I will be having an "endless" sales thread in the Mixed Age Threads section.

There will be Marvels, DC's, Atlas, Charltons, Dells, Gold Keys, Harveys, Image, Whitmans....you name it, it will be in there eventually. There will be both raw and slabs but mostly raw stuff. Anything from low grade to high grade. Considering that I just lost my day job and will be having carpal tunnel surgery twice in the next 2 months, I'll have plenty of time to list stuff on a daily basis.

Just posted Hulk numbers 141 (1st Doc samson) and 182 (wolvie app) both CGC 9.2 in my sales thread. (thumbs u

Brian

just posted about 50 $10 to $20 slabs in a couple threads some in copper and modern and a few in the gold, silver , bronze area (thumbs u

would love to move everyone of these books -- if anyone would like the take the whole lot ( minus any already sold ) just PM me -- I can be very reasonable to deal with ....