• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

Either tonight or tomorrow (or Saturday? Depends when I'll have time to kick back with a beer) I have a slew of books I'll be listing, SA & BA ASM, Bats, Cap, FF, X-men, Ghost Rider, and a few others, low to highish grade, and even some semi-keys.

Getting ready to start a HUGE thread of Silver, Bronze, Copper books, all of which are CGC graded 9.4 - 9.8. Lots of highest graded books, lots of cheaper stuff too. Should be able to start listing some stuff Friday night, and maybe more over the weekend. Could be well over 200 books in this thread, depends upon how fast CGC ships stuff to me. I already have over 150 books scanned.

Sunday night (08/30/09) at 7 PM CST (Central), In the modern sales thread, I'll be listing a complete high grade run of the very popular and excellent modern Image comic: Walking Dead #1- #62. These books average 9.2 (NM-) in condition, with 31 issues in 9.4 or better. The books will be sold as a full run lot, not individually. This will be my first comic sales thread on the boards, so WD fans, check out the thread tomorrow night and help to make it a quick success. (thumbs u

Here's a teaser pic:

WD 1-5

I might be posting a beautiful copy of Avengers 93 CGC'd at 9.6 White Pages for sale in a couple of days, here is a scan of the book itself.

***This might be sold. I will update the status when I find out more info.***

Thanks for your time.

Paul

Avengers93CGC96WP2.jpg

Edited by colugo

I'm going through a box that I re-discoverd. It is filled with all #1 books from mostly the mid to late 70's-the mid 80's. About 50/50 Marvel and DC

Books haven't been touched in 20 years. I will start to post them for sale here tomorrow after work. Stay tuned

Trey