• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

I'll have a sales thread tonight, probably around 7pm or whenever I finish scanning.

I was going to list these for the VCC, but figured I'd do them earlier, so I can help Comic Grinder out a little.

First books listed, will be Horror, I have some Super Hero, GGA and other stuff, but I'll list those tomorrow night.

If the sales from this thread total $100 or less, I'll donate at least 10% to Comic Grinder, from 100- $200, at least 15% of the total, if they total over $200, I'll donate 20% of the total, and if they total more than $500, (after I faint;) I'll donate 25% of the totals, to Comic Grinder.

Edited by skypinkblu

I'll have a sales thread tonight, probably around 7pm or whenever I finish scanning.

I was going to list these for the VCC, but figured I'd do them earlier, so I can help Comic Grinder out a little.

First books listed, will be Horror, I have some Super Hero, GGA and other stuff, but I'll list those tomorrow night.

If the sales from this thread total $100 or less, I'll donate at least 10% to Comic Grinder, from 100- $200, at least 15% of the total, if they total over $200, I'll donate 20% of the total, and if they total more than $500, (after I faint;) I'll donate 25% of the totals, to Comic Grinder.

Very generous of you Sharon! :applause:

:applause: I'll be there.

Gang, I am going to be listing some new stuff for sale including a Schomburg Nedor war cover, some early SA DC War covers and whatever else I can dig up.

R.

I'll be listing some books tonight......probably a dumb-azz idea with the VCC going on but tonight's my only real opportunity for a while.

:slapfight:

I'll be listing some books tonight......probably a dumb-azz idea with the VCC going on but tonight's my only real opportunity for a while.

:frustrated:

Ever make it to your storage unit? :baiting:

No. :sorry:

Ever make it to your storage unit? :baiting:

No. :sorry:

:foryou:

It's okay. At least you know of one sale that would be guaranteed.

Gonna list lots more junk from raw mid grade SA to raw high grade SA to highest graded SA and BA over the next 24 hours.

Maybe even a GA book or two from my personal collection....

Likely will start tomorrow morning.

R.

Gonna list lots more junk from raw mid grade SA to raw high grade SA to highest graded SA and BA over the next 24 hours.

Maybe even a GA book or two from my personal collection....

Likely will start tomorrow morning.

R.

:applause: