• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,928 posts in this topic

I'll be selling SA, GA, and super GA FUN YET bags in a few days! I'll have 20 packs of each available. I might even post some comics.

If you do not know about FUN YET, they are among the best bags ever produced. Sadly, the company came to an abrupt end. :(

The last time I sold these bags, they were all gone in about 30 minutes.

My current "No Undergrounds Here" thread in the Golden/Silver section will keep going until I run out of pre 1980 CGC books, then I will start one up in the Modern age thread, I have sold over 50 non-underground slabs so far, have about 250 to 275 left. Marvel, DC, oddball, etc etc. Don't be afraid to make me offers, I might say yes. lol

Hi Everyone,

Will be posting some new books today and tomorrow Slabs and Raw books. Books range fron Uncle Scrooge to X-men. Will post in the Mix Forum.

Hope to see you there. (thumbs u

Hi Everybody!

I'll be listing and re-listing a few things tonight... Some FIREHAIRS from before, perhaps a JUMBO or JUNGLE, a low, low grade (but complete) ACTION 27 that comes with its very own Golden Age Fortress and a 1st print Frank Cho sketchbook (if I can get the right $ for it)... maybe a litttle more, have to dig deep!

Thanks!

Dan

Hey gang, just settling in from Megacon.

Should have a sweet mini for sale thread with some nice SA key and semi key books available.

Nothing huge but some terrific books including some really nice higher grade TTA #93's, a nice mid grade GL #7 and a few others.

Hopefully tonite or tomorrow early.

:wishluck:

'Sup ya'll!

Man, I haven't logged in for a couple months.....things look a tad different.

Scanning some junk for a sales thread tonight......More crapp that you can shake a dead mongoose at!

Weeeeeeee!

Scanning some junk for a sales thread tonight

:o

Did you get to the storage unit yet?

:popcorn:

Were you the one looking for the DD 158 slabbed?

Scanning some junk for a sales thread tonight

:o

Did you get to the storage unit yet?

:popcorn:

Were you the one looking for the DD 158 slabbed?

:acclaim:

Cool, I'm glad you spoke up. I was trying to remember....I'm headed there this afternoon so I'll grab that one and PM you. :acclaim: