• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,932 posts in this topic

This week will be a mighty purging of books for me. It will consist of a years worth of buying. Books will be Marvel and DC, Slabbed and Raw. Some Highlights will be Hulk and Captain America Rocky Mountain pedigrees, a Don Rosa or two, possibly some signature series. There will be everything from low grade keys to high grade top census. Stay tuned.

This will be in the Mixed Ages section due to alot of copper age goodies.

This week will be a mighty purging of books for me. It will consist of a years worth of buying. Books will be Marvel and DC, Slabbed and Raw. Some Highlights will be Hulk and Captain America Rocky Mountain pedigrees, a Don Rosa or two, possibly some signature series. There will be everything from low grade keys to high grade top census. Stay tuned.

:o

:popcorn:

Got any`Tec books? :whee:

There will be a few Tecs, just not from my collection. And the answer Forrest is I just need to tighten up my focus again. And im not a huge Marvel fan.

You mean non-Marvel fans actually do exist? :baiting:

Anything on my list??? :wishluck:

I've never posted in the announcement section before, but if all goes according to plan (usually unlikely) I'm going to start listing a mishmash of odds and ends, comics, mags and oddball stuff ca. 50s-80s in the Misc section tonight.

Starting Thursday night around 7 pm EDT, Thor will be coming to the marketplace. Thine visages will be stricken with slabbage! The bulk of the Thor #3 registry set, "Days Of Thunder", will be offered for sale here first - every issue from 126-192 in high grade. I hope you'll check it out.

Thread started in mixed ages thread. (thumbs u

'sup homies!

Just finished scanning around 50 books to be listed tonight...normal nonsense, a few higher grades (well, high for me anyway)..

And some books that haven't seen the light of day in 20 years. Like that matters to anyone but me!

Hoping to start around 7 central, Stella permitting. It may take while to get thru them all.

Must...go...to....liquor...store.....

'sup homies!

Just finished scanning around 50 books to be listed tonight...normal nonsense, a few higher grades (well, high for me anyway)..

And some books that haven't seen the light of day in 20 years. Like that matters to anyone but me!

Hoping to start around 7 central, Stella permitting. It may take while to get thru them all.

Must...go...to....liquor...store.....

7 central, kind of early for you isn't it :baiting:

Sweet!

Dang, maybe I can finish my scanning to finish the thread I started last week. We can have a pre-VCC partay!

Is there a VCC this weekend? That's convenient. :takeit: