• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

I have a few keys (mid-grade IH 181, low grade AV 4, mayyybe a low-mid grade JIM 83 GRR) coming up for sale shortly.

:whatthe: The Mac Man selleth.

I had some Stan Lee SS work done on my JIM 83, AV4, and AF 15--have to pay for them, right? :)

I have a few keys (mid-grade IH 181, low grade AV 4, mayyybe a low-mid grade JIM 83 GRR) coming up for sale shortly.

:whatthe: The Mac Man selleth.

I had some Stan Lee SS work done on my JIM 83, AV4, and AF 15--have to pay for them, right? :)

Me too, last Wednesday Stan signed some books in NY. Let's hope they come back higher than they were.

I'm planning to offer my ASM spares again soon. I've been busy. Night,

I will have a sales thread of SS books coming up shortly. All these are Stan the Man signed. I will list some of the following books, based upon my seeing them and deciding which are keepers and which are movers. Should be shipping from CGC soon.

Journey Into Mystery 104 8.5

Captain America 104 9.6

Fantastic Four 67 8.5

Avengers Annual 5 9.0

Tales to Astonish 70 9.0

Journey Into Mystery 103 7.5

Fantastic Four 10 4.0

Silver Surfer 5 8.5

Silver Surfer 8 8.5

I will have a sales thread of SS books coming up shortly. All these are Stan the Man signed. I will list some of the following books, based upon my seeing them and deciding which are keepers and which are movers. Should be shipping from CGC soon.

Captain America 104 9.6

Fantastic Four 67 8.5

Avengers Annual 5 9.0

Tales to Astonish 70 9.0

Fantastic Four 10 4.0

Silver Surfer 5 8.5

Silver Surfer 8 8.5

Will there be scans?

Captain America 104 9.6

Fantastic Four 67 8.5

Avengers Annual 5 9.0

Tales to Astonish 70 9.0

Fantastic Four 10 4.0

Silver Surfer 5 8.5

Silver Surfer 8 8.5

Will there be scans?

lol No, but there will be digital pictures for everyone to mock.

Captain America 104 9.6

Fantastic Four 67 8.5

Avengers Annual 5 9.0

Tales to Astonish 70 9.0

Fantastic Four 10 4.0

Silver Surfer 5 8.5

Silver Surfer 8 8.5

Will there be scans?

(thumbs u I would like to get an early start on my mocking of you.

Captain America 104 9.6

Fantastic Four 67 8.5

Avengers Annual 5 9.0

Tales to Astonish 70 9.0

Fantastic Four 10 4.0

Silver Surfer 5 8.5

Silver Surfer 8 8.5

Will there be scans?

My favorite holiday treat: "Ginger Toes"

Captain America 104 9.6

Fantastic Four 67 8.5

Avengers Annual 5 9.0

Tales to Astonish 70 9.0

Fantastic Four 10 4.0

Silver Surfer 5 8.5

Silver Surfer 8 8.5

Will there be scans?

My favorite holiday treat: "Ginger Toes"

:sick:

Going to be looking to sell a few things this weekend. One of the highlights will be my Stuff of Legend collection lot which includes:

-Stuff of Legend #1 CGC 9.9 (one and only on the census)

-Stuff of Legend #1 Larry's CGC SS 9.9 (one of 5 on the census)

-Stuff of Legend FCBD nn CGC 9.8

-Stuff of Legend #1 Boogeyman Edition #25 of 100

plus some HG raw copies of all the regular and variant issues from the first series.

Should have these up by Saturday if all goes well, I may also let go of my Ben Templesmith CGC SS collection of books also.

See you all then. (thumbs u

I've got a ton of moderns that I'll be trying to move cheap. Included will be a bunch of comics from the last couple of months, so if you missed out on a book...you may be able to find it here. I've also got a bunch of cheap spidey's and blank covers to post.

May start tonight, but most likely tomorrow sometime (thumbs u

I've got a ton of moderns that I'll be trying to move cheap. Included will be a bunch of comics from the last couple of months, so if you missed out on a book...you may be able to find it here. I've also got a bunch of cheap spidey's and blank covers to post.

May start tonight, but most likely tomorrow sometime (thumbs u

:popcorn:

Going to be looking to sell a few things this weekend. One of the highlights will be my Stuff of Legend collection lot which includes:

-Stuff of Legend #1 CGC 9.9 (one and only on the census)

-Stuff of Legend #1 Larry's CGC SS 9.9 (one of 5 on the census)

-Stuff of Legend FCBD nn CGC 9.8

-Stuff of Legend #1 Boogeyman Edition #25 of 100

plus some HG raw copies of all the regular and variant issues from the first series.

Should have these up by Saturday if all goes well, I may also let go of my Ben Templesmith CGC SS collection of books also.

See you all then. (thumbs u

Wheres the sale? cant find it.

I just acquired the remaining backstock of Blue Moon comics, they did underground minis circa 1980, most are listed in the Jay Kennedy guide, but only a few in the new Fogel Supplement. These are incredibly scarce as print runs were only 100 each. I will offer them here first if there is interest. These are NM file copies.