• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

Day off today so scanning some junk for tomorrow night.

Nice to see my comics again.....I've missed them. :luhv:

:o :o :o

It's about time :taptaptap:

Nice Supergirl pic...... :takeit:

:banana:

Sup Scott! :hi:
You only came back after the Chiefs started losing again.

Fair weather fan.

Oh yeah, FU

Fair weather fan.

Oh yeah, FU

No, the Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl.

I came back to check out your sweet sweet VCC offerings only to find out you've been too busy trolling Facebook trying to find pics of your 6th grade art teacher to scan any books.

Oh yeah, FU2. :foryou:

Fair weather fan.

Oh yeah, FU

No, the Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl.

I came back to check out your sweet sweet VCC offerings only to find out you've been too busy trolling Facebook trying to find pics of your 6th grade art teacher to scan any books.

Oh yeah, FU2. :foryou:

cd4ever and greggy: exhibit A in male bonding. :luhv:

Just an fyi. I have decided to breakup my #1 Atom registry set and sell all of the books that are not the #1 grade on the census. Will try and post them either tonight or over the weekend. This will include books from the Pacific Coast, Bowling Green, Boston and Rocky Mountain collections. All are 9.4 and above (except the #11 at 9.2), some old label and alot with white pages.

Steve

I'm entertaining the idea of breaking up all of my Marvel and DC Silver and Bronze Age complete runs (except my Spidey related stuff), selling off all of the low to mid grade stuff and reinvesting the money generated in strictly higher grade Marvel slabs. hm

So what do you guys think?

:popcorn:

Low grade to me always depends on price point, but I will definitely be keeping an eye out to fill some gaps and hopefully pick up a deal or two...what titles are you putting on the copping block? :popcorn:

I'm still hesitant to break up my mainstream Marvel complete runs (FF, Avengers, Hulk, Daredevil, X-Men, Thor, etc.) but I might do that too. Definitely considering the off-shoot titles such as Marvel Tales, Marvel Super-Heroes, Marvel Spectacular, Marvel Spotlight, Moon Knight, Hero for Hire and so on. Also considering breaking into some of the complete DC runs I have (Metal Men, Metamorpho, Mister Miracle, Teen Titans, Flash, Lois Lane, Atom, Aquaman, etc.).

Well folks, I've finally decided to do it. I'm going to start breaking up all of my Marvel and DC runs and sell off all of the low to mid grade stuff except for the key issues. I could use some extra money right now and I would also like to spend some money getting a bunch of books slabbed.

Any requests on which runs you would like me to work on first? I have about 100 to 120 complete runs of Marvel and DC titles from Silver Age to Modern Age. About the only untouchable runs are anything Spidey related.

Another group of freshly graded books (today 11/19)...of course I am not sure when they will be shipping back. These will all be up for sale when they arrive.

Doctor Strange #169 9.2 WHITE (2 copies)

Flash #176 9.0 WHITE (looked alot nicer)

Iron Fist #14 9.2 WHITE

New Mutants #98 9.8 WHITE

Tales To Astonish #93 9.4 ow/w

Thor #128 9.6 ow/w :applause: (HIGHEST and 1 of only 4 in grade)

Tomb of Dracula #10 9.4 WHITE

If all goes well, next weekend I will be having a sale on 6 GA Brenda Starr Comics 1947. Most are on their way back from CGC and are Very Nice.

I have been putting a run together for about a year and a half. There are only 12 issues in the run but it is proving more difficult than I thought. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

All will be priced around Guide\GPA. Please PM me with any questions.

#13 CGC 7.0

#14 CGC 7.0 restored. Beautiful book. Looks much better.

#3 CGC 5.5

#6 CGC 8.0

#9 CGC 6.5

#10 CGC 6.5 Smokin hot book. Looks 9.2, not sure what happened.

Gang, I'm going to list a bunch of nice Silver and Golden Age books including some classic Good Girl Art covers, Marvel and DC Silver Age keys and some filler stuff. Every thing is raw/ungraded but I will be conservative with the grades and list any hidden defects.

Hope to do it soon (tonite) or tomorrow late morning/afternoon at the latest.

:wishluck: