• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

Folks, just got some grades back on books. Will hopefully have them next week...

Will be posting most of them for sale.

Adventure Comics #383 9.6 white

Amazing Spider-man #63 9.0 ow

Amazing Spider-man #76 9.8 white (only the 2nd copy to make it 9.8) :o:banana:

Amazing Spider-man #86 9.6 white :banana: (2nd highest grade)

Amazing Spider-man #90 9.6 white :banana: (2nd highest grade)

Avengers #69 9.6 ow/w (2nd highest grade)

Conan #1 9.0 white

Fantastic Four #35 7.5 ow

Fantastic Four #91 9.6 ow/w (2nd highest grade)

Giant Size Captain Marvel #1 9.6 ow/w (2nd highest graded)

Hulk #157 9.6 ow/w (2nd highest grade)

Hulk #159 9.2 ow/w

Hulk #182 9.6 ow/w (2nd highest grade)

Showcase #60 9.2 ow/w

Silver Surfer #14 9.6 white :banana: (2nd highest grade)

Sub-Mariner #25 9.2 c/ow

X-men #95 9.2 ow

X-men #120 9.4 white

Well, we've just got in around 500 SA & BA books, a number of which look rather sweet. :cloud9:

Once I've processed them all, I'm going to pick out some goodness and offer them here on the boards before they go anywhere near our catalogue.

So...an F_T sales thread is in the works. :D

Better late than never, as my old ma used to say. :insane:

Starting tonight and running right through the week, F_T's holding his first sales thread of 2011! :headbang:

There's over 140 books to list, most of them VFN or better, most of them Marvel with around 30 DC thrown in for good measure. Covering the early Silver Age through to the late Bronze, there are a few minor keys and semi-keys, as well as a whole load of weird and wonderful stuff. A bunch of these books went unsold at the last VCC, but around two-thirds of them are brand new to me and the boards. :banana:

The festivities will commence somewhere between 6.00-7.00 EST. (thumbs u

Cleaning out the basement/computer rooms sale. I have a couple hundred loose GI JOES/Vintage Star Wars/G1 Transformers I would love to sell. I want to see if you guys have any interest. It would be a decent amount of work, so I want to check the interest level if so. I could probably get started on it tonight if you guys are all about it. I have multiples of many pieces and they are both complete and incomplete (majority). Thanks for the feedack-Matt