• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

After the hard fought events of today I figured the only thing to bring spirits back up around here is to have another sales thread loaded with stuff.

I'm going to start out with $ 3.69 readers again... then I might drop the bomb and throw in a $9.42 or a $19.69 book that will knock your socks off... well within reason :)

These books are going to priced cheap and I love CRAZY PRICE POINTS.

There should be no complaints about the stuff I'm going to put up... but who knows, some people can complain till they are "green" in the face. Let's just have some fun and realize my loss is your gain.

Nothing is going over $20 in this thread. I will only apply a grade to the $9.42 or higher books.

Anything else listed in the thread is considered a reader, even though it could be much better (rest assured some of the $3.69 books are going to be VF/NM), I just don't want to set around and grade things all night.

Going to start up in the Gold/Silver section as about 9pm EST.

Will be listing almost a complete run of Adventure Comics from 342-381, many of them above VF and VF/NM...only problem is they all have some foxing unfortunately. Sooo they will be offered at 1/2 guide. For any 'high grade" raw collectors this would be great to fill in spots. The colors are amazing on the books.

Steve

ok...

looks like I might be listing a detective comics #28 in cgc 5.5, #30 crippin ped in cgc 4.0, #32 in cgc 5.0 (ow/w) and #34 in cgc 5.5...

if there is any interest in me listing these books for sale, lmk (thumbs u

Hello all,

I'm thinking of selling off most of my DVD collection. I have over 1000 titles, maybe more, as I haven't counted in a few years. I have a very diverse collection, including kids/animation, westerns, martial arts, sci-fi/horror, and TV series. Most will be $3-$5 each, except for multidisc (TV series, etc) and Blu-Ray, which won't be much more. Discounts will be given for multiple purchases.

If there's any interest I will start posting titles this evening.

Sorry there wont be pics as I dont have a scanner, but 99% have been watched once and put away, so the discs are in pristine shape. Any case damage will be described

Over the next few days I will try to get 2 different sales going. One will be a Daredevil Lot to include the complete Frank Miller run and a seperate thread for a small lot of Bronze Age Marvel #1's. Please tune in.

I realize I can't make as much money selling lots vs. individual issues, but my lack of time and patience will be someone elses gain. :foryou:

Just got grades on a small submission of 6 books. Will hope to have them back next week.

Avengers 14 7.0 c/ow (unfortunately some tanning or it would grade alot higher)

Avengers 57 9.2 white

Batman 175 9.4 ow NICE!!

Hulk 159 9.0 ow/w

Nick Fury 1 9.4 white

X-men 120 9.6 white

Look for a new sales thread next week :wishluck: Of course will take some pre-orders :grin:

Steve

CLOONEYTHON II IS STARTING TONIGHT 11PM

EST !!!!!

Decided to start up a little earlier than the 15th due to frickin' aceing 3 finals and scoring out of having to do my last one. You can actually do well if you study... who knew?

Hope everyone has there Teri Hatcher pics ready.... :devil:

Edited by Bio-Rupp

YAY Got any more blanks???

I did find a stack of Secret Invasion Blanks that will be on the thread tonight sir.

Probably going to get things rolling again around 10 PM EST... Clooneython II contiues !

CLOONEYTHON II resumes tonight at 9 PM EST.

Celebrity guest Mr. Christian Bale states that the Rupp is "hungry for sales" and is ready to alleviate you of your extra Christmas cash.

scaled_Christian_Bale_in_The_Machinist.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp