• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

Big extensive sale coming up in the next couple of days. See my post in Comics General about why I'm having the sale.

The books in your Sig line should be a nice chunk of change. Good luck with the sale!

Those are off-limits. :grin:

Well, we've just got in around 500 SA & BA books, a number of which look rather sweet. :cloud9:

Once I've processed them all, I'm going to pick out some goodness and offer them here on the boards before they go anywhere near our catalogue.

So...an F_T sales thread is in the works. :D

Got some original owner early DC comics up...

They are low to mid grade and include a few early:

Green Lantern

Mystery In Space

Showcase

Thanks for looking gang!

Had a leaking pipe cause a lot of damage I found out today. A lot more damage than first thought, and like the big tool I am I never finalised the insurance details when we moved house. This will not be kind on my pocket so I'm going to be forced to sell the majority of my Batslabs.

A couple from the SA/BA era with most from the CA/MA era. Mainly 9.8s, some SS. If you would like a preview check my registry set.

Should start listing tomorrow/Sunday.

Apparently some of them are worth -$1, so I'll have to pay you to take those.

Looking at having a "Land of the Misfit Yellow Slabs" sale. A little bit of FAIL mixed with a whole lot of sig love. Will be in the Mixed thread b/c it is a mixed bag. Some bigger name creators on the cheap because I didn't know how to grade in 2006. Stan Lee, George Perez, Neal Adams, Jim Lee, John Romita, Mike Grell, Rich Buckler, maybe a Mike Kaluta and many more. Shoot for a Wednesday start, and you can PM me if you have questions beforehand. Will probably finish up with some 9.8 copper/modern dupes.

Well, we've just got in around 500 SA & BA books, a number of which look rather sweet. :cloud9:

Once I've processed them all, I'm going to pick out some goodness and offer them here on the boards before they go anywhere near our catalogue.

So...an F_T sales thread is in the works. :D

:o

:whee:

Starting at about 9pm, I will be listing some lower gradeGolden Age Horror, Sci Fi, Ec, Crime and ...Other stuff that might somehow match;)

It will be nice to have some company:)

Edited by skypinkblu

I'm thinking I'm going to have a sale of comics in 2011. Please pm me with all your interests hm

I'm actually serious about the 2011 sale

Cool. :applause:

So this will take place sometime between now and Dec. 31st??? hm

I stumbled upon a stash of star thundercats...the bad news is its only 1-3, the good news is they are unread direct market copies in excellent condition. I put one set up on ebay, but I have 6 more sets and a few extra number ones on top of that...but I dont want to bother with a sales thread if there isnt any interest...so, is there any?

Went ahead and started a thread in copper/modern...

Edited by totallyjem

I am tentitavley ( if things go right tommarrow ) scheduling a sale starting tommarrow night around 8:00 Central in the Mixed Forum. I will be listing all kinds of stuff from some individual issues to large groups of ( up to 100 issues in some ) main line Marvels. X-Men, F.F., Avengers, Hulks, X-Factor, A.S.M. Web of Spider-Man, Peter Parker, Daredevil, Iron Man, etc. There also may be some groups of Dells and some nice single issues. I may even break open the last unopened crate of Mars Attack Cards. hm

DR.X

Edited by DR.X