• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,924 posts in this topic

Got some more of these on the way for those who missed out.

th_IMG_0016.jpgth_IMG_0017.jpg

Going to have:

10 Signed Cardstock w/ Sketch Card

10 Signed Cardstock w/o Card

5 Signed Regular Covers

5 Un-signed Regular Covers

And for the sketch cards...

Sunless_sketchcards_sheet-web.jpg

I am hoping to have these back either end of this week or beginning of next. Just graded by CGC.

Amazing Spider-man #33 8.5 ow

Amazing Spider-man #59 7.5 ow/w (I have to look at this again, it looked alot nicer)

Amazing Spider-man #132 9.4 white

Amazing Spider-man #141 9.6 white

Avengers #22 9.2 white ( I was sure this would have been at least a 9.4)

Avengers #70 9.8 white

Avengers #74 9.4 ow/w

Fantastic Four #102 9.6 ow/w

Ghost Rider #1 8.5 ow/w

Ghost Rider #1 9.4 white

Iron Man #52 9.6 white

Iron Man/Sub Mariner #1 8.0 ow

OK, I've decided to further purge what's left of my collection. Here is a sample of some items I'll (hopefully) post here on the boards in a week or so:

GRADED

ALL-STAR SUPERMAN #1 VARIANT (NEAL ADAMS) WP CGC 9.8

X-MEN #22 OW/WP CGC 9.2

X-MEN #24 OW/WP CGC 9.0

X-MEN #134 WP CGC 9.6

X-MEN #141 WP CGC 9.8

X-MEN #266 WP CGC 9.6

X-MEN #266 WP CGC 9.8

NEXT MEN #21 WP CGC 9.6

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #238 w/tattooz WP CGC 9.4

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #252 WP CGC 9.6

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #298 WP CGC 9.6

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #315 WP CGC 9.8

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #361 WP CGC 9.8

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN vol.2 #36 WP CGC 9.6

G.I. JOE #155 WP CGC 9.8

NEW MUTANTS #87 WP CGC 9.6 copy A

NEW MUTANTS #87 WP CGC 9.6 copy B

WOLVERINE #1 mini-series WP CGC 9.6 copy A

WOLVERINE #1 mini-series WP CGC 9.6 copy B

WOLVERINE #1 WP CGC 9.6

+ a handful of other slabs...

RAW

THE PRO 1st print 9.2ish

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #28 VGish

IRON MAN #1 GD- ish

CAPTAIN MARVEL #1 (1966 M.F. Enterprises) FNish

+ an assortment of various GA, SA & BA books. Mostly semi-keys, keys, and/or higher grade commons (8.0 and higher). There will be some other cheap random items my girlfriend no longer wants a well (ie) INKY & DINKY, DIE SPINNER, POWERPUFF GIRLS, etc...

These books are just sitting there in a closet... Either undercopies, or I have no more interest in them so I'd rather have some $$$ in the bank and/or get that FF #1 I've been chasing after! :wishluck:

Edited by voorhees

Going to have:

5 Signed Regular Covers

Fun-looking! You should read ERIC POWELL's CHIMICHANGA - same kind of setting and vibe.

Going to have:

5 Signed Regular Covers

Fun-looking! You should read ERIC POWELL's CHIMICHANGA - same kind of setting and vibe.

I will check it out! These books are really fun, they sold out in under 6 hours the first time I had some. This print run I have a few more and some regular unsigned ones for those that requested one.

Those sketchcards are really nice for what he had promised me. Chris is a talent for sure!

I will be listing large complete runs, some portions of titles, some mini series, and some other stuff in the copper modern section this week. Should be some great stuff including complete runs of guardians, nova, new avengers, marvel zombies, etc.. As well as second halves of runs, and some assorted awesomeness.

Ok,

Now that I am starting to unpack boxes and boxes of books, I have organized 400 high grade raw bronzes to sell in lots.

If you are fan of high grade white pages raw Bronze books 8.5 to 9.6 in lots averaging $1 to $3 per book..take a look tomorrow...most books are 9.2 or above.

Titles will include Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Invaders, Godzilla, Black Panther, Eternals, Red Sonja, Conan, Ms Marvel, Peter Parker Spectacular Spiderman, Spider Woman, Green Lantern, Flash and whatever else I can organize during the week.

I won't scan every single books but feel free to request any that you want a closer look before you decide on any lots.

all 400 books are listed for less than $800 together so happy shopping.

thank

Nick

I'll have another big sale starting tonight which will feature an original Ghost Rider #1 CGC 9.0 from 1950 with WHITE pages. :banana:

There will also be a lot of raw DC books including some Weird Western Tales (Jonah Hex), Weird Mystery Tales, House of Mystery, House of Secrets, Witching Hour, Ghost Castle, Secrets of Haunted House, Phantom Stranger and others. :)

Just listed some Serbian Walking deads in modern and I may add a chew #1,2,3 and AOC later along with possibly some Amazing adventures #11 -17, CPG 1 -3 and a few others. All depends on sales elsewhere and how people are biting. :P

Did they move this, lol? I had a hard time finding it.

Anyway, I will have some early Iron Man TOS books, and a lot of Iron man books, including a very reasonably priced reader lot.

Nothing high grade, everything is very discounted....I'm in pre spring cleaning mode;)

Sometime between 4 and 5 pm. :wishluck: