• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

I'm cleaning out my comic collection, trying to leave it behind, though its hard...

I had my SA/BA sale this week, tonight begins the RAW modern/copper...

keep an eye out.

thanks.

trading available, check my sig for what I might want.

can combine shipping with the SA/BA thread.

I will be putting some SA FFs (issues 13 - 20 to be exact) up for sale tonight (I hope).

Most are VGF/F a few are nicer F+/VF-

Copper/Modern sales thread (by this weekend.)

It will have the following:

- EC Reprints from the early 90s.

- The Walking Dead 103 Chris G variants NM+/MT copies

- Recent Image titles for $1 to $2. (never listed previously)

- Saga 1st and 2nd Prints - various raw issues and various conditions - priced low

- deep discounts on the modern books that didn't sell in my most recent Mixed Age thread.

Mixed Age sales thread (by this weekend.)

It will have the following:

- approx 1 short box of Inhumans / Black Bolt related raw comics - from the 1st appearance to modern. lots of variety - some sold as individuals - some as lots

Listed a Nintendo DS Lite system complete with all accessories and 60 games last night.

HERE!

It's about $1800 retail worth of stuff, all the games work and the console and DS games are mint with original boxes.

They go for almost $600 total....I've priced the entire lot at $400 shipped.

Hoping to have another sales thread soon. Finally got a new scanner. Possible small sales thread starting as early as Saturday.

Mostly CGC books and some doubles maybe.

Best,

Scott

Edited by Rip

Around 4:30/5pm today, I am going to post a huge sales thread in the Copper/Modern section. All keys and hot books. Graded and priced fairly.

$5 Flat Rate Shipping up to $75. Free Shipping on orders over $75.

Thanks! -Nik

Edited by Nikelspot

I've got an incredible Castrillo Captain America piece for sale in the OA section: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7413686

Even though this isn't a sketch cover, the proceeds are going to that same cause. There's a link in the sales thread for more info, if anyone doesn't already know the tale.

Thanks for checking it out folks!

-Dan

So not to try and interrupt all the spirited discussion going on in the discussion threads, I am posting a reminder I have a sales thread going on. All BA Starlin stuff. I have also reduced prices on everything, and am open to reasonable PMs. I have a specific target goal of money I NEED to raise, so the window of wiggle room on the prices is pretty slim. But hey don't be afraid to ask. A closed mouth can't get fed, as they say.

Anyways, here's the LINK

Thanks

Thomas