• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
34 34

5,955 posts in this topic

I'll be running a pretty nice thread in Copper/Modern on Sunday afternoon (shooting for 3:00 PM CST) with a ton of 1st appearances, "hot" books, and assorted goodness, featuring ASM #361, 298, a lot of the harder to find ASM 2nd series issues in high grade (1-18), MOS #18, Suicide Squad #23, and a whole lot more ... including ... Alf doing naughty things????:ohm

I'll also have a smaller thread n G/S/B highlighted by a lower grade ST #126, higher grade DD #18, and mid-grade Nova #1 and Ms. Marvel #1.

Hope to see everyone stop by! :wishluck::foryou:

I'll be running a pretty nice thread in Copper/Modern on Sunday afternoon (shooting for 3:00 PM CST) with a ton of 1st appearances, "hot" books, and assorted goodness, featuring ASM #361, 298, a lot of the harder to find ASM 2nd series issues in high grade (1-18), MOS #18, Suicide Squad #23, and a whole lot more ... including ... Alf doing naughty things????:ohm

I'll also have a smaller thread n G/S/B highlighted by a lower grade ST #126, higher grade DD #18, and mid-grade Nova #1 and Ms. Marvel #1.

Hope to see everyone stop by! :wishluck::foryou:

Unexpected schedule change at work and an opportunity to be an extra for a movie shoot means I have to push this back -- looks like to either Monday night or Tuesday. :wishluck:

I'll be selling a few Golden Age slabs in G/S/B, DC's tonight, including Action, Adventure and a rare Green Lantern, tomorrow a Timely, and 3 Centaurs.

ETA, 9pm, maybe a little earlier.8 books total, but they are nice.

Picked up a small batch of slabs, will list tonight after I watch an episode of Daredevil.

16606.jpg16607.jpg16608.jpg16609.jpg16610.jpg16611.jpg16612.jpg

You haven't finished Daredevil yet? :o

Just finished episode 2! I'm a slow reader!

I'm going to have another big sales thread but will keep it in copper/modern this time.

will be selling mainly new books I've picked up while traveling, at comic shows, and some unique titles from the copper collection I picked up a few months ago.

Will be starting the thread tomorrow with a few books and then adding a lot of books on Monday-Friday

yah i'm about to have a solid alphabetized bronze sale. Lot of Xmen, lot of power man, lot of daredevil. Something near 200 books in all.

Lot of first apps. Pretty wide range from key to filler, mostly DC/Marvel.

2 golden age comics!!!

so come on by.

I'm going to have another big sales thread but will keep it in copper/modern this time.

will be selling mainly new books I've picked up while traveling, at comic shows, and some unique titles from the copper collection I picked up a few months ago.

Will be starting the thread tomorrow with a few books and then adding a lot of books on Monday-Friday

Love and Rockets in your Sig. line? hm

Sure... Got any caps?

:jokealert:

Sure... Got any caps?

:jokealert:

Man I want that book. :pullhair:

I just got a consignment of a huge OO collection that has about 3,000 comic books. Most of the books are late silver and Bronze Age with a few Golden Age books scattered into the mix. The owner sold off the keys at a local show and has send a bunch of the highest grade books in for grading but I'm selling the rest. I'll start up a sales thread early next week and should keep adding books for the foreseeable future. I'm super excited to bring these to the market since they have been sitting in storage for 40 years.