• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,915 posts in this topic

This weekend, I plan to post these two books for sale:

Fantastic Four #45 CGC 8.0 SS Stan Lee (1st Inhumans)

and

Fantastic Four #52 CGC 8.5 SS Stan Lee (1st Black Panther)

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

I predict they will be sold before you have a chance to post them ! :baiting:

This weekend, I plan to post these two books for sale:

Fantastic Four #45 CGC 8.0 SS Stan Lee (1st Inhumans)

and

Fantastic Four #52 CGC 8.5 SS Stan Lee (1st Black Panther)

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

lol Sorry, forgot I was headed out to a conference this week coming up and would not be able to ship until Dec 6th. I will post these next weekend Dec 6-7.

Happy Black Friday everyone.

4 long boxes of batman and Detective. Batman issues start at number 216 and goes to One Year Later issues, Detective goes starts at 348 and runs until the One Year Later issues along with some annuals. Also some miscellaneous DC and Marvel Bronze age #1's and other odds and ends from the 8 boxes I picked up. If you are looking for something in this range, pm me and let me know.

Sale will be in the mixed age thread eventually.

Hope to have this up and going later today…

I will have a thread in each forum.

Silver and Bronze will include some AWESOME $1 books!

Copper/Modern will include some hot/semi-keys

Mixed will have some toys including action figures and GI Joe vehicles (and maybe figures if I can ever find them)

EDIT: I will try to get some of this up tomorrow (12/2)

EDIT Again: Some books have been sold via PM before I even got the threads up!

Hoping to have a pre X-mas sale thread tomorrow or Friday with some raw and CGC books..all below GPA..

CGC list includes;

Amazing Spider-man #17 4.0 ow/w

Amazing Spider-man #18 6.0 ow

Avengers #96 8,5 white

Captain America #111 9.2 ow/w

Captain Action #1 9.6 ow/w

Daredevil #50 9.6 c/ow

Daredevil #52 9.4 c/ow

DC Special #4 9.6 white

80pg giant #10 9.0 ow/w

FF #16 5.0 ow/w

FF #20 3.5 ow

FF #59 8.0 ow/w

FF #66 9.2 ow/w

FF Annual #5 9.2 ow/w

Journey into Mystery #109 6.5 ow

Star Wars #1 (2 copies both same grade) 9.2 white

Tales of Suspense #59 5.5 ow/w

Tales of Suspense #77 9.2 ow/w

Tales of the Unexpected #72 9.2 ow/w

Thor #166 6.0 ow (have no idea what happened here) Vault of Horror #36 3.0 c/ow World's Finest #143 9.2 ow/w X-men #47 9.0 ow/w (qualified bottom staple detached

Hi guys. I have had a bunch of people PM me this past week and ask me about my annual holiday thread. I will be starting a thread, probably within the next week. I have been stashing good books away all year for the thread and I have a ton of good stuff. I will also be running a modern thread this year, probably on alternate days.

Keep your eyes open. I haven't decided exactly when I will be starting it yet, but should be in the 5 - 7 days. I will be listing quite a bit between Christmas and New Years and hope to wrap the thread up by early middle January (before I go to New Orleans).

Dale

In the next couple of days - hopefully either today or tomorrow - I'll be listing approximately 500 Bronze, Copper and Modern books in the Mixed section.

There will Miller/Bendis/Waid Daredevils, Alan Moore Swamp Things, some Hulk, Aquaman, Batman, plus some independents too. Quality of the books runs from readers up to nice collectible copies.

I'll be running it Nochips style - start every book off at a set price and periodically drop the price.

I'll also be running a thread in Copper/Modern with nicer quality books and some "hot" specu-books.

I'm even going to try and throw up a thread with some media mail items - DVDs, Blu-rays and some Conan tpbs.

Please check it out. Thanks!

Hi guys. I have had a bunch of people PM me this past week and ask me about my annual holiday thread. I will be starting a thread, probably within the next week. I have been stashing good books away all year for the thread and I have a ton of good stuff. I will also be running a modern thread this year, probably on alternate days.

Keep your eyes open. I haven't decided exactly when I will be starting it yet, but should be in the 5 - 7 days. I will be listing quite a bit between Christmas and New Years and hope to wrap the thread up by early middle January (before I go to New Orleans).

Dale

Bye bye Christmas money..

Edited by Awax

Dale

Should start the sale on Sunday the 21st.

I'm fittin to sell a bunch of Flash ANnual #2 this afternoon, well 5 copies.