• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,915 posts in this topic

Got these in recently. I will be selling here

When?

I don't have them all in hand just yet. and some I think I might hang onto. I will most likely sell the NON Chick covers first. See which books I feel fit my collection and Sell everything else. I should have everything by next week and possibly start posting some of these tomorrow.

I'll be listing some books that belong to LarryW7 in about 30 minutes. Included are a GA Green Lantern #1 restored by Ze-man,

Some ASM keys, 3 Atlas Captain America's and some nice pre code horror books.

I have the books, but all payments go directly to Larry.

I'll be listing some books that belong to LarryW7 in about 30 minutes. Included are a GA Green Lantern #1 restored by Ze-man,

Some ASM keys, 3 Atlas Captain America's and some nice pre code horror books.

I have the books, but all payments go directly to Larry.

:popcorn:

Tracking shows I will have my delivery on Monday of a run of GA Supermans. Approx 40 CGC slabs give or take. Issues 6 thru 66. They are low to mid grade Universal Blue Labels. I will offer them here first and then off to the Clink Auction.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) night the modern/copper sales forum, starting at 11pm eastern/8pm pacific....

I'm starting a huge ALPHABATIZED sale full of keys, hots, rares, and free comics.

300+ comics (maybe more?) including first apps (multiples in many instances) of Carnage, Lobo, Deadpool, Apoc, Archangel, Horseman, Captain Marvel, Captain Universe, JLA Dark members, Doomsday, Crossbones, Darkhawk, X-Force, New X-Force, Ms Marvel, some Suicide Squad members, and a bunch more I can't think of now, with a some CGC, some CGC SS, some ultra rare reprints and newsstands, cool variants, and a s-ton of freebies.

Additionally, there's some earlyish TMNT, some New 52, and huge stash of middle-ish Walking Dead in high grade raw (think issues 30-70?), hot Swamp Thing issues. There's a lot more but I can't think of it all...

I want to emphasize again that for everyone's convenience it will be ALPHABATIZED, but with individual postings, and pictures, and grades, like a 'Dale Roberts' thread so its easier to navigate, so please stop on by. I have no doubt that EVERYONE will be able to find something they like.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration, see you all tomorrow night.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) night the modern/copper sales forum, starting at 11pm eastern/8pm pacific....

I'm starting a huge ALPHABATIZED sale full of keys, hots, rares, and free comics.

300+ comics (maybe more?) including first apps (multiples in many instances) of Carnage, Lobo, Deadpool, Apoc, Archangel, Horseman, Captain Marvel, Captain Universe, JLA Dark members, Doomsday, Crossbones, Darkhawk, X-Force, New X-Force, Ms Marvel, some Suicide Squad members, and a bunch more I can't think of now, with a some CGC, some CGC SS, some ultra rare reprints and newsstands, cool variants, and a s-ton of freebies.

Additionally, there's some earlyish TMNT, some New 52, and huge stash of middle-ish Walking Dead in high grade raw (think issues 30-70?), hot Swamp Thing issues. There's a lot more but I can't think of it all...

I want to emphasize again that for everyone's convenience it will be ALPHABATIZED, but with individual postings, and pictures, and grades, like a 'Dale Roberts' thread so its easier to navigate, so please stop on by. I have no doubt that EVERYONE will be able to find something they like.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration, see you all tomorrow night.

Starts tonight 11est/8pac, please come on by...I started doing uploading last night, there's def gonna be more than 400+ comics spread out over the rest of the week.

A lot of keys (minor and major) and hot stuff, but also some rare completionist stuff that you really really can't find elsewhere.