• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

Here are a few preview pics....lots more stuff than this too. Haven't even pulled anything from my real inventory yet.... And this is just a fraction. I have 9 or 10 boxes set aside to list, and as I said, I will be pulling more.

Lots of keys, high grades, mid grades and cheap books. All at great deals.

928644898_o.jpg

928644884_o.jpg

928644909_o.jpg

928644920_o.jpg

Thursday Night at 8:00 CST, I am going to be listing about 80 - 100 low to mid grade Marvels. Some are very low grade. Almost all are VERY cheap. Come get some bargains.

Thursday night will feature low to mid grade early Marvels, with maybe a few nice later SA ones, including ASM, Avengers, FF, JIM, TOS, and a few odds and ends. I was going to list a bunch of Batmans as well, but its just too many books. Those will have to wait until after Christmas.

Spideys start at #2, Avengers start at #2, FFs start at #15, JIMs start at #85, TOS start at #40.

Highlights include ASM #2,9, 15, 31, 50, 101, Avengers #2,9, FF #25, 28, 36, 45, 46, 47, 49, 50, JIM 85,86,89, 112, TOS #40-46, 50,53,58-60

Recently picked up a very nice collection featuring huge runs of ASM, Batman, Tec, Wolverine and many more from the 80s/90s through today! There are many key issues and variant covers so get ready to post the :takeit:

Prices will be affordable and starting piles are welcome!

Starting Monday January 2nd at 12 pm EST

Here a few preview pics.....

IMG_2169_zpsyqicvs2t.jpg

IMG_2192_zpseum1xgco.jpg

Edited by g-man

All this newsstand talk lately has me thinking about newsstands a lot, or at least more than usual which is usually not at all.

So, I went through some boxes close at hand and found a stack of Copper/Modern newsstand issues. Lots of X-Men and Spideys, a few may even be desirable apart from their newsstand-ishness. Anyone interested in some random newsstand issues or what?

hm

Starting tomorrow (January 2nd) at Noon CST, I will begin listing Golden Age, DC and Atlas War, Atlas Pre-Hero Monster books and misc 1950s era DCs. Look like I have somewhere around 200 books pulled.

Stuff from Matt Baker, Dan DeCarlo, Heath, Everett, Kubert, Grandenetti, and quite a bit of Pre-Code horror, as well as Super-Hero stuff. And also some esoteric type stuff, GGA, etc.

Edited by Dale Roberts

Recently picked up a very nice collection featuring huge runs of ASM, Batman, Tec, Wolverine and many more from the 80s/90s through today! There are many key issues and variant covers so get ready to post the :takeit:

IMG_2169_zpsyqicvs2t.jpg

IMG_2192_zpseum1xgco.jpg

Starting the thread at noon today!!!!!

IMG_2169_zpsyqicvs2t.jpg

IMG_2192_zpseum1xgco.jpg

Starting the thread at noon today!!!!!

Round 2 underway!

Recently bought a small lot of books because of the silver age books in it, but now having received it I'm really impressed by the quantity and quality of the modern stuff!

About 150 books, most of them absolutely unread, and many really cool variants including some cool Superior Spider-Man ones I'm especially keen on. There is also a set of the Wolverine limited series (that one isn't as nice as the rest) and a few other small keys, and lots of stuff I'll let go cheap simply because I dont need it!

Starting today in Copper/Modern... Just as soon as I can get the first chunk of books scanned!

Edited by fmaz

3 SALES starting Tuesday night around 8-9pm eastern

GSB - BRONZE low to midgrade minor keys including but not limited to: 1st Defenders, 1st Moondragon, 1st Power Man meets Iron Fist, 2nd Sabretooth, Death of Phoenix Jean Grey, some 30 cent variants, a double Conan double cover, a couple whitmans...and much much more!!

Copper/Modern - New Mutants Volume 1 1st Apps - Xforce, Psylocke, Legion, Demon Bear, Cable (sort of), etc. Multiples of most.

Mixed - Selling that Luke Cage toy, the one that comes with the Luke Cage 1 comic, and maybe a couple GI joes.

Edited by Revat