• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flat rate priority box jammed full of silver/bronze/copper comics

6 posts in this topic

First off, thanks to Joeypost for this great sales idea. He should probably patent the idea, it's so good.

I also have five (count em, five) sets of about 60 books, ranging from early silver age up to mid-1990s, for sale. Just like Joeypost, I will sell each set for $45 including shipping to anywhere in the US, with whatever additional charges are required for Canada or our Mexican neighbors to the south. Paypal is ok, as is a US Postal money order or US Bank money order.

You won't be disappointed with the selection. If anyone has an interest in "mature" titles, let me know, since one box could contain some of "those" books. Otherwise, there will be a selection of silver/bronze/copper, mostly superhero titles from the major publishers.

So, without further ado, let's proceed. The :takeit: icon takes precedence over PMs.

If anyone has an interest in "mature" titles, let me know, since one box could contain some of "those" books.

Could one box contain only "those" books? :devil:

I don't know if I have enough of the "mature title" books, since the only ones I own were purchased with a collection that I bought only for its ASM1, AF15. complete Silver Surfer run, and the golden-age Submariner it had.

The specific "mature" titles that will be included are Chaykin's "Black Kiss", Welz' "Cherry Poptart", and some other drek. I noted the "mature" theme only because I don't want those books around, but I can't bring myself to throw them away.