• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Order

7 posts in this topic

Barry will be drawing spidey, so not sure how that will affect the order, but I really like the series.

I've got a few splashes from the series in my caf gallery.

thanks,

still some great pages left from the series. You can contact Chad Olson at lshart@gmail.com He's Barry's rep. Tell him Anthony sent you.

Solid story and great art. When you have completely new characters, you must develop them and that takes a few issues. The mess is about to hit the fan.

It's rare that Marvel attempts an ongoing with nothing but from-scratch characters, and Fraction is doing a great job with it. The book follows the California branch of the Initiative. All of it's members are non-superheros that have been gifted with powers via Stark technology. Many of the members have interesting past lives and the first 6 issues have slowly introduced each character and his/her backstory. I'd strongly suggest the trade to anyone who may be sick of reading about the same characters over and over. =) Stark does show up from time to time, but its usually just Stark, not Iron Man.