• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your best Comic Book acquisition in 2007?

347 posts in this topic

Whats her grade Buck?

SensationComics92cgc6.jpg

(worship)

I've been a Marvel Zombie my whole life. I've never even read a WW book, let alone owned one for my own personal collection --- until this year. For some reason, WW has become my new favorite book/character --- covers only --- but still, my new favorite. She's hot is the only explanation.

it's amazing to see a book signed by the cover artist 70 years after he did the cover!

That is awesome! (worship)

this copy of FF 1 i got last winter from metropolis is still my best pick up! It has a very clean and white cover for the grade and no chipping! The pages are beautiful-tight and clean with bright colors! Just spine wear and a bunch of pencil indentations on the back cover keep the grade down to a 4,5 - i am very happy with this book!

finito.jpg

Mohawk Valley copy...from Metropolis! :whatthe:

dp_89Metro_sm.jpg

Doom Patrol pedigrees...:cloud9:

WOW!

I really like this series, AVM Man is one of Doom Patrol's best villains (soft spot for Mr 103 -- never name a character with a number that's sure to go out of date), and this is one of the best covers. Low-grade copies are easy to come by, but you rarely see them like yours. Congrats!

Jack

It's a tough decision for me on what is the best acquisition this year, I'll post the top 4:

397087335_e37a5d0e03_o.jpg

397087378_8815b3c0c2_o.jpg

502647598_c130f791d8_b.jpg

684517203_ad6fca2be1_o.jpg

Been searching 21 years for a decent copy of this book, so it was a big purchase regardless of value.

i love the looking of the bat 11 cover! (thumbs u