• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your best Comic Book acquisition in 2007?

347 posts in this topic

Perhaps not my "best" but certainly my favorite aquisition of 2007...purchased raw at a convention and slabbed for posterity...

bloodharvestcgclabel.jpg

bloodharvestcgcfront.jpg

"Bondage Cover" lol

They even put that on a Tomb Of Dracula with Drac only wearing manacles and broken chains on his arms.

I purchased FF #8 and #11 from Bedrock at WW Texas in November, but THIS was the ONE book I obtained in April that cemented my decision to concentrate my collecting focus on the title

On it's way back from CGC as we speak... :grin:

FF48FC.jpg

I bought a number of Iron Man comics earlier this year and was 4 issues shy of finishing my run and a ToS 52 and 53 in CGC 8.5 but sold them when I had some "problems". I got back into collecting again recently and purchased one of my favorite comics from joeypost. This is my best purchase since then :):

DSC00374.jpg

tec6.jpg

bought in early january, signed not long after. it's amazing to see a book signed by the cover artist 70 years after he did the cover! i love the positioning of the signature as well. thank you to FFB and CW for all the work.