• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Protective Bags for CGC Comics

105 posts in this topic

Sterling, serously they are the duck's nuts.

Much better presentation than those resealable bags unlimited bags.

MUCH BETTER!

There is nothing in the world better than duck's nuts, but I too prefer the BU bags. (shrug)

To each his own. But the major drawback to the BU bag is they are murky and dont let the book be shown off well. And in the end, to me, its about pulling the book out of the box and not having to pull it out of another bag to enjoy it.

I have used them both and the BU bags are the most user friendly. The mylar ones are very rigid and sealing them is a pain. They look great, but other than that they are a one trick pony.

I guess I dont mind doing a little trimming on them to get them to fit. And with the Post-It Flags, they stay sealed perfectly for my tastes :acclaim:

MUCH BETTER!

There is nothing in the world better than duck's nuts, but I too prefer the BU bags. (shrug)

To each his own. But the major drawback to the BU bag is they are murky and dont let the book be shown off well. And in the end, to me, its about pulling the book out of the box and not having to pull it out of another bag to enjoy it.

Do you put your books out and display it on a stupid rack? Or are you like most and put them in the stupid CGC boxes? Big whoop about their display ability.

MUCH BETTER!

I enjoy my X-men in the BU bags (shrug) ... you must be blind

I have used them both and the BU bags are the most user friendly. The mylar ones are very rigid and sealing them is a pain. They look great, but other than that they are a one trick pony.

I guess I dont mind doing a little trimming on them to get them to fit. And with the Post-It Flags, they stay sealed perfectly for my tastes :acclaim:

More labor and cost :insane:

MUCH BETTER!

Do you put your books out and display it on a stupid rack? Or are you like most and put them in the stupid CGC boxes? Big whoop about their display ability.

Nope, i dont put them out. But thats a non-sequiter. I dont want to take the slab out of a bag to see it :sumo:

Aint it a shame though that we are talking about protecting the slab that is protecting the books that we love :luhv:

MUCH BETTER!

I guess whoever comes up with a mylar for CGC books that also has an easy resealable flap will be the clear winner. hm

MUCH BETTER!

Nope, i dont put them out. But thats a non-sequiter. I dont want to take the slab out of a bag to see it :sumo:

Aint it a shame though that we are talking about protecting the slab that is protecting the books that we love :luhv:

You're retarded. If you really want to see the book, crack it out, dork.

MUCH BETTER!

Yeah right, you probably have them all displayed in your room and above your bed. Laying in bed wishing you could be like Superman or Flash :)

MUCH BETTER!

lol(worship)

MUCH BETTER!

Yeah right, you probably have them all displayed in your room and above your bed. Laying in bed wishing you could be like Superman or Flash :)

:applause:

MUCH BETTER!

If the CGC case was semi-transparent like those BU bags, then i would be tempted to dinkus maximus.

MUCH BETTER!

lol(worship)

Dont you have some French Fries to eat at an expensive restaurant :popcorn:

MUCH BETTER!

If the CGC case was semi-transparent like those BU bags, then i would be tempted to dinkus maximus.

Did you require a closer look at the Avengers 93?

MUCH BETTER!

lol(worship)

Nice comeback meh

MUCH BETTER!

Did you require a closer look at the Avengers 93?

Nope, just shouldda never cracked it out to begin with.

MUCH BETTER!

lol(worship)

Nice comeback meh

I cant be clever all the time :shrug: