• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Protective Bags for CGC Comics

105 posts in this topic

I swear I thought I saw a similar thread on this topic a few weeks ago, but I couldn't find it with the search function.

Anyway, I'm looking for some protective "sleeves" for my CGC books. Anybody know where I can find some? Ideally, I would like to enclose the entire book so the top isn't left in the open, but I also don't want any sticky residue from "sealing" the top flap to the back of the sleeve.

I swear I thought I saw a similar thread on this topic a few weeks ago, but I couldn't find it with the search function.

Anyway, I'm looking for some protective "sleeves" for my CGC books. Anybody know where I can find some? Ideally, I would like to enclose the entire book so the top isn't left in the open, but I also don't want any sticky residue from "sealing" the top flap to the back of the sleeve.

Send me your CGC comics, and I will keep them secure in Protective Bags for you

shoot me a PM and I'll send you my shipping address

(thumbs u

I use the poly bags from bagsunlimited. A tad expensive but they are re-sealable. The residue never makes it on the book; easy to close and re-use. I was tired of not being able to read what was in my boxes b/c the tops did not seal/close. Makes for very neat and functional CGC box storage.

I use the poly bags from bagsunlimited. A tad expensive but they are re-sealable. The residue never makes it on the book; easy to close and re-use. I was tired of not being able to read what was in my boxes b/c the tops did not seal/close. Makes for very neat and functional CGC box storage.

Have you ever used the mylars Sterling?

Have you ever used the mylars Sterling?

Not on CGC books.