• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007/2008 GRADING CONTEST: ROUND 7

174 posts in this topic

First let me just add that whoever has missed sending a grade for 4 rounds and miss this round, your name will be removed from the list at the end of this round, sorry.

This round ends Monday night, same time.

OW Pages, take a good look at the scan as all defects are pretty clear.

ff73039.jpg[/img]

ff73b040.jpg

Back cover, bottom right- is that a spine split, a slight tear, or just a little worn? It's a little hard to tell.

OOPS - never ask a question or make a comment about a book in the contest in these threads............questions are via PM only.

For example, something that you see might have been missed by half the folks in the contest, but not anymore............. doh!

OOPS - never ask a question or make a comment about a book in the contest in these threads............questions are via PM only.

For example, something that you see might have been missed by half the folks in the contest, but not anymore............. doh!

I don't think anyone in their right mind could've missed it! Plus, I think everyone should get the same information.

Pretty stumped by this one at the moment...

Back cover, bottom right- is that a spine split, a slight tear, or just a little worn? It's a little hard to tell.

You can't fool me.

You did that intentionally to attempt to get disqualified and 0 points to avoid the -2 you're gonna get if you submit a grade!

:sumo:

You can't fool me.

You did that intentionally to attempt to get disqualified and 0 points to avoid the -2 you're gonna get if you submit a grade!

lol you're right , those who don't grade to avoid -2 must have - 4

You can't fool me.

lol you're right , those who don't grade to avoid -2 must have - 4

:o I'm offended! I've only been getting -1's thank you very much!

:gossip: It was a silly mistake- I temporarily forgot the rules. Nik & Co. :foryou: