• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Never-Ending Comic Book Quiz

1,202 posts in this topic

Jacob Kurtzberg

What issue of the precode THING was a warehouse find?

The Thing # 16

Neal Adams illustrated what comic strip beginning in 1962?

^^

We'll just go with it!

Questioners! Try to hang around a little while (if it's during busy times) to award the winner!

My question was "Neal Adams illustrated what comic strip beginning in 1962?"

which Jack answered correctly.

So, its Jacks turn.

Jacob Kurtzberg

The Thing # 16

^^

We'll just go with it!

Questioners! Try to hang around a little while (if it's during busy times) to award the winner!

So, its Jacks turn.

Oh boy.

When Blackhawk's Chop-Chop became Doctor Hands, in which metal were his hands first encased?

Jack

• Administrator
Jacob Kurtzberg

The Thing # 16

Ben Casey

JPS

Ok, so just quote him and throw in the icon!

^^

Jacob Kurtzberg

The Thing # 16

Ben Casey

JPS

Ok, so just quote him and throw in the icon!

^^

I did that a couple pages back. :whistle:

How about the Wikipedia route? He who offers the first link to the acceptable proof wins? Things are time around here, right? Just need an accuracy proof? A link would work for met ..

Wikipedia is just user-submitted 'facts'. not really researched. i would not use WIKI for any definitive proof.

heck - i joined as as such I can submit articles etc.

Jacob Kurtzberg

The Thing # 16

^^

We'll just go with it!

So, its Jacks turn.

Oh boy.

When Blackhawk's Chop-Chop became Doctor Hands, in which metal were his hands first encased?

Jack

hands of steel

How about the Wikipedia route? He who offers the first link to the acceptable proof wins? Things are time around here, right? Just need an accuracy proof? A link would work for met ..

Wikipedia is just user-submitted 'facts'. not really researched. i would not use WIKI for any definitive proof.

heck - i joined as as such I can submit articles etc.

Primary sources only -- that'll slow the game down!

The questioner can't just say it's right? Are we thinking ahead to challenges?

Jack

• Administrator

Whoever asked the question can just say it's right. It's up to them to choose the winnah. IF someone presents challenging proof for a different answer, that's fine, but it's STILL up to the questioner to choose what to do about it.

Each question asker is the "ref" for the moment. It is the sacred right they earned by uh... answering the other question right? So they get to hold the tribal torch? Does anyone else suddenly feel like they're on Survivor?

Whoever asked the question can just say it's right. It's up to them to choose the winnah. IF someone presents challenging proof for a different answer, that's fine, but it's STILL up to the questioner to choose what to do about it.

Each question asker is the "ref" for the moment. It is the sacred right they earned by uh... answering the other question right? So they get to hold the tribal torch? Does anyone else suddenly feel like they're on Survivor?

ok - what is the (in the spirit of Rachel Ray) CQTBA- Current Question To Be Answered?

ok - what is the (in the spirit of Rachel Ray) CQTBA- Current Question To Be Answered?

Unfortunately it's getting late here (EST) and I won't be on-line much longer. Do you know? This one might Stump the Chumps 'til morning.

Jack

• Administrator
Jacob Kurtzberg

The Thing # 16

^^

We'll just go with it!

So, its Jacks turn.

Oh boy.

Jack

This is currently the top of the stack! (unless whoever just said titanium got it)

Jacob Kurtzberg

The Thing # 16

^^

We'll just go with it!

So, its Jacks turn.

Oh boy.

Jack

This is currently the top of the stack! (unless whoever just said titanium got it)

50278-towlie.jpg.1ad2eb18f50af1711bc7061d4d734115.jpg

Gold

• Administrator

Feel free to give hints if there's no answer quick enough, and if you want, you can arrange for someone else to be the ^^ judge by having them agree to do it, then posting that they are allowed to choose a winner. Just make sure you tell them the answer once agreed so they CAN choose a ^^. ;)

Jacob Kurtzberg

The Thing # 16

^^

We'll just go with it!

So, its Jacks turn.

Oh boy.

Jack

Just answer the question! There's only about a hundred more metals to try.

Jack

Feel free to give hints if there's no answer quick enough, and if you want, you can arrange for someone else to be the ^^ judge by having them agree to do it, then posting that they are allowed to choose a winner. Just make sure you tell them the answer once agreed so they CAN choose a ^^. ;)

Should we put this evil question to bed for the night, or would someone like to be my minion?

Jack