• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Never-Ending Comic Book Quiz

1,202 posts in this topic

tales of suspense 48?

^^ First appearance of the red + gold armor . . .

Night bangzoom. I originally got 40 from

http://www.ironmanarmory.com/goldenarmor.html

"Key developments were the installation of simple computers and new boot jets, capable of actual flight, jet-powered roller skates"

Anyways, next Q:

Dr. Erskine developed a chemical formula that created one of our greatest superheroes. Unfortunately, he was a assassinated before we could replicate the formula. Nevertheless, years later, shield hired a brilliant chemist to try to recreate it. Who was he, who did he become, and what were his 1st and 2nd appearances?

tales of suspense 48?

"Key developments were the installation of simple computers and new boot jets, capable of actual flight, jet-powered roller skates"

Anyways, next Q:

Dr. Erskine developed a chemical formula that created one of our greatest superheroes. Unfortunately, he was a assassinated before we could replicate the formula. Nevertheless, shield hired a brilliant chemist to try to recreate it. Who was he, who did he become, and where did he 1st appear?

Steve Rogers, Captain America, Captain America #1

tales of suspense 48?

Anyways, next Q:

Dr. Erskine developed a chemical formula that created one of our greatest superheroes. Unfortunately, he was a assassinated before we could replicate the formula. Nevertheless, shield hired a brilliant chemist to try to recreate it. Who was he, who did he become, and where did he 1st appear?

No. Reread the question.

tales of suspense 48?

Anyways, next Q:

No. Reread the question.

doh!

Ted Sallis. Became the Man-Thing. 1st appearance: Savage Tales #1, 2nd appearance . . . Marvel 2-in-1 #1 (?)

^^

I didn't want to tell mr bedrock how close he was, as it might give away some hints.

And although, you got the 2nd appearance wrong, i did change it after the 1st poster replied, so i won't require the 2nd app, which was astonishing tales 12 :)

I used to think it was the adventures into fear appearance.

Man, we're going to run out of questions here soon.

ok, what was cain's brother's 1st appearance, and which issue 1st featured an entire short story of them together?

I'll give it a try to kick-start the game.

Charles Xavier (Professor X) is the stepbrother (not brother) of Cain Marko (Juggernaut -- is there another cain?). Xavier first appeared in The X-Men 1, and they both appeared together in The X-Men 12 (why "short story"?).

Is that what you were asking?

Jack

Man, we're going to run out of questions here soon.

ok, what was cain's brother's 1st appearance, and which issue 1st featured an entire short story of them together?

I'll have a wild stab in the dark:

DC Special #4 1st App

House of Mystery #175

EDIT: Make that House of Secrets #81, not HoM 175. Clearly, I don't really know what I'm talking about :insane:

Edited by hellblazer