• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Never-Ending Comic Book Quiz

1,202 posts in this topic

Man, we're going to run out of questions here soon.

ok, what was cain's brother's 1st appearance, and which issue 1st featured an entire short story of them together?

I'll have a wild stab in the dark:

DC Special #4 1st App

House of Mystery #175

EDIT: Make that House of Secrets #81, not HoM 175. Clearly, I don't really know what I'm talking about :insane:

Man you beat me on that one! But I am still unsure of the first appearance of Cain and Abel in their own story.

(Gotta love selegue's "is there another Cain?" - no wonder they're called marvel Zombies!) :jokealert:

ok, what was cain's brother's 1st appearance, and which issue 1st featured an entire short story of them together?

DC Special #4 1st App

House of Mystery #175

EDIT: Make that House of Secrets #81, not HoM 175. Clearly, I don't really know what I'm talking about :insane:

Man you beat me on that one! But I am still unsure of the first appearance of Cain and Abel in their own story.

(Gotta love selegue's "is there another Cain?" - no wonder they're called marvel Zombies!) :jokealert:

Yep, I don't about the second part of the question either. HoS#81 is pretty much a guess (and probably wrong!) so this question is still wide open I reckon!

DC Special #4 1st App

House of Mystery #175

HAW! Was I ever on the wrong track!

The sad part is that I'm overall more of a DC Zombie than a Marvel Zombie, but Bronze Horror is one of my blind spots. I should have remembered Cain and Abel from Sandman -- but I would have confidently guessed Genesis 4:1-16 for the first appearance of Cain and Abel in their own story.

Jack

DC Special #4 1st App

House of Mystery #175

^^

HOS 81.

Coincidentally, the 2nd appearance of abel.

Sorry, I just got back on. Didn't get any replies last night. Your turn to stump everyone, hellblazer (p.s. good guess if you really guessed (thumbs u ).!

6ppoiki.jpg