• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew Mangum's New Gallery

25 posts in this topic

I'm in the process of setting up Andrew Mangum's gallery. Right now I just have some completed commissions scans, most of which were done for board members. Hopefully over the next week, I'll be adding American Wasteland and some Grimm Fairy Tales pages that will be for sale.

I'm hoping to be able to offer some commission work in addition to the normal blank sketch cover requests in the future as time allows. Will update as I know more. Here's a link and thanks for your interest.

http://cafurl.com?i=7226

nope, he lives in Texas. I'm not officially "repping" him, just helping him out with his gallery as he's pretty busy. He's probably nicer than even evilash.

I will hopefully be listing a bunch of pages to the gallery linked above tomorrow if work permits :) They will be from Grimm and American Wasteland. There will be pages priced to fit any budget (Not free before all the reply's start) I'm also in the process of getting a commission price list together.

Previews has just solicited Willow Creek #3 by Josh Medors. They are offering an original sketch cover for x amount of regular copies ordered. Andrew submitted 15 of his own. One of them is featured on page 382 of January previews.

Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions

Might as well buy some art now before the Tony Moore factor hits and the artwork skyrockets. Got pages as low as $85. Could do some wiggling on multiple page purchase.

Word on the street is a possible image project coming up

Here is the double page splash to open the new series with writer R.D. Hall (American Wasteland, Heroes online graphic novel)

Previewpage1AandB-1.jpg