• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: X-men 12

12 posts in this topic

Again, these and several other books were given to me...and I'd just like to see what they may grade at. I have collected for several years, and have just recently got into the grading scene....If you don't mind, give a grade for this one and your opinion on if I should get this graded or not...considering the significance and age of the book.

This is X-men #12 Origin of Professor X and 1st apperance of Juggernaut.

Xmen4.jpg

X-men12back.jpg

thanks,

Bruce

It's always best to scan these out of the mylar or bags so we can see it better. It looks like another 2.0 to maybe 2.5. From what I can tell the bottom staple looks very worn and rusty. It looks like your future father in law had these stored in a very damp environment. Again, a nice comic to keep in a mylar and not get graded.

It's always best to scan these out of the mylar or bags so we can see it better. It looks like another 2.0 to maybe 2.5. From what I can tell the bottom staple looks very worn and rusty. It looks like your future father in law had these stored in a very damp environment. Again, a nice comic to keep in a mylar and not get graded.

Yeah. I was excited when he gave them to me, but then he told me they were in the dark, damp basement...sad really...but still cool to have! Thanks for the grade

Welcome comic stud...your appreciation for the book is acknowledged!

It is a fine book indeed to have been created and now you own it...it's not worth a lot in terms of the condition your book is in but hang onto it brother and it is worth much in your hands! Groove on the artwork and the story...either in that order or the reverse...

Respectable book but yup, no reason to slab.

yup probably no more than a 3.0. that long bend on the Back Cover LLC hurts..............but, again, an X-men 12 with the origin of the Juggernaut ain't bad to have.......... (thumbs u