• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I am reading about Jack Kirby in Wikipedia and ...

12 posts in this topic

... I came across this entry: "[Kirby] appeared in an episode of the TV series "The Incredible Hulk" as a sketch artist at a police station. He does a sketch of the Hulk as described by an eyewitness, and of course the drawing he does looks like one of his early illustrations of the character."

This is the link: Wikipedia: Jack Kirby

Does anyone out there know which season and/or episode of the Hulk that Kirby appeared in?

Dennis

... I came across this entry: "[Kirby] appeared in an episode of the TV series "The Incredible Hulk" as a sketch artist at a police station. He does a sketch of the Hulk as described by an eyewitness, and of course the drawing he does looks like one of his early illustrations of the character."

This is the link: Wikipedia: Jack Kirby

Does anyone out there know which season and/or episode of the Hulk that Kirby appeared in?

Dennis

30 March 1979 (Season 2, Episode 19)

"No Escape" (thumbs u

Gotta be honest ... the promptness of the response(s!) to this has me wondering if it's more about people's ability to search Google or, as a certain guy who hasn't returned yet would say, "quite the geek fest going on here."

So I'm torn between hm

or

(worship)

Gotta be honest ... the promptness of the response(s!) to this has me wondering if it's more about people's ability to search Google or, as a certain guy who hasn't returned yet would say, "quite the geek fest going on here."

So I'm torn between hm

or

(worship)

Watch it!...you bread-stick armed Nerd :makepoint:

:jokealert:

Jack also appeared in an episode of Bob Newhart's old show "Bob",where he (Newhart) played the artist/writer of a comic book called "Mad Dog".

The set up was an Awards Show kind of deal and Jack and I think Bob Kane and a couple of other pros were in the room. This was the early 90's.

I have the episode on tape somewhere and I might dig it out and check.