• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Action Comics #360

24 posts in this topic

On the back cover scan, by the upper staple ... is that a sign of staple rust?

there are no staples, this is a squarebound book, that's just a tiny bit of surface dirt. :)

Squarebounds all have staples, through the interior pages. Only the cover is secured with glue.

there are no staples, this is a squarebound book, that's just a tiny bit of surface dirt. :)

Squarebounds all have staples, through the interior pages. Only the cover is secured with glue.

ok, well I meant the staples aren't visible from the outside.

The cover, and Baron Zemo's mask.

Secured with glue. Both of them. You get the picture.

Hard to grade a squarebound from a scan, but it looks like a F+ or so to me

The cover, and Baron Zemo's mask.

Secured with glue. Both of them. You get the picture.

Hard to grade a squarebound from a scan, but it looks like a F+ or so to me

Sal? Are we looking at the same book? :insane:

I'd say 8.0 due to the hair-line creases upper right corner (bet those are nearly invisible in hand).

That's not a spot of color touch on the top edge (above the "T" in Giant) is it?

WOW ! well the opinions are varied on this book aren't they ?

That's not a spot of color touch on the top edge (above the "T" in Giant) is it?

no, that's a tiny edge tear and some color flecking.

having the advantage of having the book in hand, I would put this at no lower than 8.0, I had a World's Finest 80 pg. Giant that looked similar to this one and it came back an 8.5.

I had a heck of a time getting the bc scan to look decent, it showed up way too bright and washed out looking in the scan so I tried my best to dim it down,.

maybe tonight when I get home I will take a few digital pics of the spine to see if that helps any opinions.

thanks for the observations so far guys.