• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sick, Sick, SICK!

10 posts in this topic

Sexually repressed artist strikes again!

This is from Shield's thread about Heritage, but I thought the cover itself deserved its own thread.

Does anyone else see the sick course of events taking place on this cover, or is it just in my own sick mind?

13102001078o.jpg

I would respectfully suggest that in fact this IS an example of how sick OUR (and I'll include myself in this) minds have become. I'd guess that of the 1.3 million + buyers of that particular issue, only a handful derived any lewdness/lasciviousness from the image. (And the ones that did were having their copies forwarded to Sing Sing, most likely.)

Things were mighty different in the 1950s - to project our own low moral standards onto people (especially kids) who were for the most part far more innocent and naive is kinda fun, but probably not very realistic.

Now, if Juggy were shown in the background in his dominatrix outfit, then you'd have a decent case... stooges.gif

Sexually repressed artist strikes again!

This is from Shield's thread about Heritage, but I thought the cover itself deserved its own thread.

Does anyone else see the sick course of events taking place on this cover, or is it just in my own sick mind?

13102001078o.jpg

Pretty sick... blink.gif ...two guys and a old broad!! Jawdrop2.gif ,they should call the comic riotsquad.... busted_cop.gif