• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6000th Post, So New Poll - PGM AF # 15

PGM AF # 15  

228 members have voted

1. 1. PGM AF # 15

59 posts in this topic

couldn't figure out how to best celebrate another 1000 posts, so I decided on yet another Poll........ :o

But, to make it memorable, I pulled out the Big Gun.

The O'Brien brothers and I were just getting ready for another Summer of comic fun when this little Bombshell hit around June, 1962. I was leaving my Freshman year in HS and they were about to become a Junior and Senior. pretty sure that they shared everything, so they only bought a single copy between them. (would be interesting to know how/if they ever split their large collection up).

we bought both of our copies at Sid's Luncheonette in Orange, NJ as the Marvel Age began to really take shape.

What do you think???

1199379460742_amazing_fantasy_003.jpg

amazing_fantasy_005.jpg

11 views already and no one has picked a grade.

come on folks, don't be shy - no one knows who votes for what unless the voter decides to also post a message and spill the beans.......... :blush:

OOPS - i forgot to vote again so i can't see the results.............. doh!

Just a little too many creases for a 7.0 but close so maybe...

:wishluck:

I agree, but CGC seems to go easy on this book. Anything else would be a 6.5. AF #15, probably a CGC 7.0.

that's an interesting observation and one with which i concur...........