• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: How old are you?

199 posts in this topic

Whadda ya mean! You are supposed to be older than me. :sumo:

(shrug):hi:

All my friends are older than me. That is just the way it has always been. I have been told I have an old soul.

Correction, you've been told you have no soul :baiting:

Watch it. You think Cal can make a list and stick with it... :insane:

All my friends are older than me. That is just the way it has always been. I have been told I have an old soul.

You need someone to watch your back at the Chicago forum dinner

Is that a question or an offer?

Is that a question or an offer?

I coaxed you to come. Least I can do is have your back (thumbs u

I'm 35 and haven't felt better in all of my life, physically and metally. And soon I'll be getting almost as many tattoos as Bronze age fan! :banana:

DON'T DO IT!!! :gossip: Dont know if you have many Tats...but its very addictive and its a great drain on your cash!!! Looking back i wish i would have bought a nice AF #15 and never went into the tattoo palor!!!! lol

I'm 35 and haven't felt better in all of my life, physically and metally. And soon I'll be getting almost as many tattoos as Bronze age fan! :banana:

DON'T DO IT!!! :gossip: Dont know if you have many Tats...but its very addictive and its a great drain on your cash!!! Looking back i wish i would have bought a nice AF #15 and never went into the tattoo palor!!!! lol

lol Well then I guess I'm okay because my grail is Cerebus #1 and it doesn't even need to be in high grade. I have three tats already but going to begin getting my arms sleeved within the next few months. I was thinking of getting pinup girl motifs done on my arms, well at least one arm.

Plus think how you will look as a 90 year old man with a giant wrinkly snake on you chest that says bite me! :eek:

Plus think how you will look as a 90 year old man with a giant wrinkly snake on you chest that says bite me! :eek:
What makes you think I don't have that tattoo already?