• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: How old are you?

199 posts in this topic

Yeah I get that all the time. People tell me that I should be happy that I am 190. But I was 205 about 5 years ago and pretty solid. I got sick mid 2007 and shrank down to 160. But now I go to the gym 5 nights a week and eat constantly, but have a healthy diet. I think 210 will suffice although my trainer thinks I should push 220. :o

I just hit 225 and am beginning to hit the gym consistantly again, going for a drop to about 206.

I am at 230, but probably taller than most of you hm . I would like to get down to 200-205 :wishluck:

I have to say... I'm finding humor in the fact someone named "The Count" with an avatar of his namesake from Sesame Street started this thread.

I'm 28... will be 29 in 6 days. Which means I've got a year to complete my list of things to do before I'm 30. Which means there's no chance of any of those things happening. lol

DA00024.jpg

I'm a .38 special, born on the final day of woodstock, August 19.1969!

As Hendrix was wrapping it up...

1415859973_7220a35738_o.jpg

:headbang:

My wife was born on August 19th as well and my daughter was born on 11/27 (which is Jimi's birthday) (thumbs u

OK, I know I am not the oldest on the Boards as I am only "cough" 52. (3/1956)

Now I dare Red Hook to respond to this thread. :baiting:

Red Hook has nothing on Povertyrow. smiley-old2.gif

Dear dear sweet Pov.

53 skiddoo.

But a young looking 53.I would have never guessed.

Thanks. I chalk it up to 35,000 miles of running, no drugs and genetics. :insane:

OK, I know I am not the oldest on the Boards as I am only "cough" 52. (3/1956)

Now I dare Red Hook to respond to this thread. :baiting:

Red Hook has nothing on Povertyrow. smiley-old2.gif

Dear dear sweet Pov.

53 skiddoo.

But a young looking 53.I would have never guessed.

Thanks. I chalk it up to 35,000 miles of running, no drugs and genetics. :insane:

:gossip: And your fine Photoshop skills!