• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: How old are you?

199 posts in this topic

I'm 35 and haven't felt better in all of my life, physically and metally. And soon I'll be getting almost as many tattoos as Bronze age fan! :banana:

DON'T DO IT!!! :gossip: Dont know if you have many Tats...but its very addictive and its a great drain on your cash!!! Looking back i wish i would have bought a nice AF #15 and never went into the tattoo palor!!!! lol

lol Well then I guess I'm okay because my grail is Cerebus #1 and it doesn't even need to be in high grade. I have three tats already but going to begin getting my arms sleeved within the next few months. I was thinking of getting pinup girl motifs done on my arms, well at least one arm.

No offense to Frank, but don't do it, James. At least give it considerable thought.

I'm 35 and haven't felt better in all of my life, physically and metally. And soon I'll be getting almost as many tattoos as Bronze age fan! :banana:

DON'T DO IT!!! :gossip: Dont know if you have many Tats...but its very addictive and its a great drain on your cash!!! Looking back i wish i would have bought a nice AF #15 and never went into the tattoo palor!!!! lol

lol Well then I guess I'm okay because my grail is Cerebus #1 and it doesn't even need to be in high grade. I have three tats already but going to begin getting my arms sleeved within the next few months. I was thinking of getting pinup girl motifs done on my arms, well at least one arm.

No offense to Frank, but don't do it, James. At least give it considerable thought.

Oh I have, for about 15 years. But it's a question of finances and a few other things too.

lol The pinup idea is cool. I like that whole theme thing. Keep on building off your idea. Thats how i started out. Started getting all black and grey evil stuff on one arm and really bright color religious work on my other arm. Kept going and going and the whole chest thing was born out of that idea. A new tattoo is one of the greatest feelings in the world. A new piece of art that you own....and only you will ever own it. Are you going to get someone to draw up stuff you are thinking of getting or are you getting pin ups you have seen in mags or books? Any pictures of what your thinking of getting?

lol The pinup idea is cool. I like that whole theme thing. Keep on building off your idea. Thats how i started out. Started getting all black and grey evil stuff on one arm and really bright color religious work on my other arm. Kept going and going and the whole chest thing was born out of that idea. A new tattoo is one of the greatest feelings in the world. A new piece of art that you own....and only you will ever own it. Are you going to get someone to draw up stuff you are thinking of getting or are you getting pin ups you have seen in mags or books? Any pictures of what your thinking of getting?

Well I adore Betty Page. Just adore her photos and Olivia's painting of her. Baron also has a few that I like. Let me see if I can find some photos. I was also looking into getting a goth girl pinup done on my arm too.

Well I adore Betty Page. Just adore her photos and Olivia's painting of her. Baron also has a few that I like. Let me see if I can find some photos. I was also looking into getting a goth girl pinup done on my arm too.

getting a goth girl pinup :cloud9:

51515151665544.jpg

I like the goth girl pinup you have. That's really cool. I jsut need to add on another 10 lbs or so to get up to 200 lbs. I don't want to the thin, sleeved arms. lol

Thanks! Its funny the skinny people wanna get fatter and the Bigger (me) wanna get smaller. Wish i could get down to 230!!! Why is that? Tats might make you hit the gym hard. Did wonders for me!!!! :headbang:

Yeah I get that all the time. People tell me that I should be happy that I am 190. But I was 205 about 5 years ago and pretty solid. I got sick mid 2007 and shrank down to 160. But now I go to the gym 5 nights a week and eat constantly, but have a healthy diet. I think 210 will suffice although my trainer thinks I should push 220. :o

Yeah I get that all the time. People tell me that I should be happy that I am 190. But I was 205 about 5 years ago and pretty solid. I got sick mid 2007 and shrank down to 160. But now I go to the gym 5 nights a week and eat constantly, but have a healthy diet. I think 210 will suffice although my trainer thinks I should push 220. :o

I just hit 225 and am beginning to hit the gym consistantly again, going for a drop to about 206.

I'm 14/F and a big fan of Jamie-Lynn Spears , um whoops, I guess I am back to being a Hannah Montana fan(she's not pregnant, right?)

Give her a couple years....She'll be pregnant, in rehab and making really bad music!

Early vote for best quote for next year.I hope she doesnt grow that god awful mullet like her old man.