• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happend with the Uncanny X-Men?

18 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

After many years of reading diferents book, I try Uncanny X-men #429, and many things are really different.

1) Why it's Xavier walking, I know that he get a clonned body, but still can walk, and in the Fatal Attractions used an exo-skeleton but I didn't know that he can walk. In the paragraphs say something about they are on the mind of the Xavier but I not sure.

2) Why Archangel does not have blue skin anymore? some kind of hologram?

3) Juggernaut on the mansion?

When all of this happend??

Xavier is walking as a result of Magneto (while disquised as"Xorn") used his magnetic powers to give him back his legs. Magneto has since let Professor X know who he really was, and in so doing took back what he gave him. Again, the professor can't walk.

Juggernaut is now part of the X-Men because although bothered by his past with his half brother professor X, is trying to make it all better now. Unless, of course, we find out that he is part of the Magneto conspiracy which we don't know ..... yet!

As far as why Arch-Angel isn't blue anymore....the genetic manipulation that caused his skin to turn blue simply disapeared over time. Perhaps due to a natural progression of his own mutant powers....kinda' like the Beast.

Hope this helps! grin.gif

Juggernaut is now part of the X-Men because although bothered by his past with his half brother professor X, is trying to make it all better now. Unless, of course, we find out that he is part of the Magneto conspiracy which we don't know ..... yet!
also, he needs a place to go. His only bud - Black Tom Cassidy died at the result of his secondary mutation. He's got a liking for kids now, the nurse's son Carter and a boy named Sammy.

I forgot and why it's Alex with the X-Men he was an outlaw, right? I read a long time ago when he attack an airplane and Ciclops grab him and both fall down, Alex gone and let Ciclops fall alone, I think Storm help him or Jean, but that was the last thing that I heard of him.

Greetings,

All i know is that Alex woke up from his coma. How he got i, i dont know....it might have something to do with that mini series book he had a few years back.

before that, he was a baddie. no idea why O.o i've got massive holes in my X-Men lot.

---

i think all the X teams are disbanded - sans the X-Men. Lorna is now back with the XM, same with Jubilee & Husk (since Gen X split after Synch died -- but before that they were part of Banshee's X-Coprs group O.o)

Ehat I want to know is what happened to New X-men: between the issue where Xorn is revealed to be Magneto and the next issue...there is a huge gap of major events...don't want to spoil the read for anyone, but I read the latest New X-men and was confused.gif

i'll pick it up today (as well as issues from the past 3 weeks) and see where it "fits" it

there was no mention about where it goes in the narration boxes?

maybe its a "What If" story O.o

i'm getting that what if feeling as well...like its all in Charlie X's mind as thats where they were leading up to the 126 issue with Lorna Dane and friends...maybe that nurse's boy had something to do with it?

Is Lorna Still in Love with Alex or is someting else with the nurse?

More like Lorna is obssessed with alex and can't stand the nurse because Alex has a case of Florence Nightingale syndrome?

But was Lorna who dump Alex in the first place, rigt?

More like Lorna is obssessed with alex and can't stand the nurse because Alex has a case of Florence Nightingale syndrome?
aye but she did break (as in broke down - hiding under table crying) the nurse in a recent issue of UXM

the nurse is the one with the Nightingale syndrome, she's the one that fell in love with Alex =P

As for alex in love with her...........i blame the son, he did enter his mind to free Alex from his coma

didnt pick up my comics, maybe this weekend >_<

But was Lorna who dump Alex in the first place, rigt?

dont know how far back that was, but "recently" it went something like this:

Lorna: "Alex!! you woke from the coma!! *huggles* marry me!!!"

Alex: ".....umm errrrrr ummmmm ok"

*wedding day comes*

Priest: "Alex, Do you?"

Alex: "um uh no, i like the nurse smile.gif"

Lorna: "[!@#%^&^]!!" *goes all evil and reverses the blood flow in everyone's bodiess CEPT Alex & Iceman (why him too? no idea, they had a thing back in the day)

*cat & mouse chase between Lorna & Alex & Nurse*

Juggernaut: "HEADCRUSH!!!" (he wasnt at the wedding, just saw all the fighting out the window)

Lorna: X.x "you win"

Xavier: "woman -_- rehab now"

dont know how far back that was, but "recently" it went something like this:

Lorna: "Alex!! you woke from the coma!! *huggles* marry me!!!"

Alex: ".....umm errrrrr ummmmm ok"

*wedding day comes*

Priest: "Alex, Do you?"

Alex: "um uh no, i like the nurse smile.gif"

Lorna: "[!@#%^&^]!!" *goes all evil and reverses the blood flow in everyone's bodiess CEPT Alex & Iceman (why him too? no idea, they had a thing back in the day)

*cat & mouse chase between Lorna & Alex & Nurse*

Juggernaut: "HEADCRUSH!!!" (he wasnt at the wedding, just saw all the fighting out the window)

Lorna: X.x "you win"

Xavier: "woman -_- rehab now"

In what issues happend all of this???