• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST: ROUND 11

180 posts in this topic

Oh, I see how it is...I finally give in to the whole Nik bump conspiracy theory, then he posts the smoking gun that there is no such thing.

Thanks Nik :sumo: I went with an 8.5 :(

It's funny, I've undergraded every round now except the 7.0 from round 7 (I gave 7.5) and this one.

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?. I went with 8.0

That is a pretty sweet 7.5

R.

Went with 8.0 also due to Nik bump. I'll take the 3 points.

Isn't it 4 points?

R.

Dead on is 5 points

1 off is 3 points.

Kinda like picking a long shot in football simply because going with the popular(correct) pick will only keep you right where you are, well behind those ahead.

Call me crazy, but hasn't the "popular" pick proven to be the correct grade in 8 of 10 rounds? :baiting:

The knack to winning is identifying just that. :grin:

8 of 11 rounds :baiting:

:grin:

okay tough round for most. Grades received were

5.0 - 2

6.5 - 1

7.0 - 5

7.5 - 12

8.0 - 42

8.5 - 30

9.0 - 21

9.2 - 11

9.4 - 3

Listen up people, THERE IS NO NIK BUMP :makepoint:

There is but the DCs dump sometimes cancels it out.

lol

I got 3 pts again! :acclaim:

I had it 7.5/8.0 and went with the wrong grade as per usual. :eek:

It's not quite as bad as it sounds; it doesn't look all that different than something you'd find at the meat counter at the supermarket.

hm Maybe we can make it into an OT thread in General: Post Your Photos of Severe Bodily Harm

It's not quite as bad as it sounds; it doesn't look all that different than something you'd find at the meat counter at the supermarket.

hm Maybe we can make it into an OT thread in General: Post Your Photos of Severe Bodily Harm

I'll start. Here's me after getting mugged last year! 6 stitches under my eye. Little sods hit me with a rock :tonofbricks:

mug2.jpg

I got better! :grin: