• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did anyone else hear the Joe Queseda interview on Howard Stern?

29 posts in this topic

Howard has been pimping comics since like the early 90's, maybe earlier. I went to my first (and only) Wizard Philly show back in like '93 (or early '94) because of his continuous pimpations. I haven't listened to him for a long time now though after he disappeared from "E" and regular radio. Plus, no Robin or Jackie. I always liked Robin as the "voice of reason."

I haven't read all that many recent Spideys -- as in from the last 10 years (they're in a box waiting to be read), but it did seem that while MJ was around, she was not nearly as big a factor let's say 20-25 years ago. Maybe they should have her bitten by a gamma irradiated spider or have her take on Spidey like powers due to the ingestion of so many Spidey fluids over the years?

I haven't read all that many recent Spideys -- as in from the last 10 years (they're in a box waiting to be read), but it did seem that while MJ was around, she was not nearly as big a factor let's say 20-25 years ago. Maybe they should have her bitten by a gamma irradiated spider or have her take on Spidey like powers due to the ingestion of so many Spidey fluids over the years?

:insane:

Howard has been pimping comics since like the early 90's, maybe earlier. I went to my first (and only) Wizard Philly show back in like '93 (or early '94) because of his continuous pimpations. I haven't listened to him for a long time now though after he disappeared from "E" and regular radio. Plus, no Robin or Jackie. I always liked Robin as the "voice of reason."

I haven't listened to Stern in well over a year (no Sirius). Robin isn't on the show anymore????:o

Marvel is out of control. The giant that once was is staggering with one broken leg and a bad back. Too bad...

R.

Robin Quivers IS indeed, still on the show.

I have SIRIUS satelite radio, and the show is MUCH much better with Artie Lange then Jackie.

I listen to some of the old shows from time to time and switch off pretty quickly.

They are WAY better now.

And again...Robin is still on board!

I have SIRIUS satelite radio, and the show is MUCH much better with Artie Lange then Jackie.

I listen to some of the old shows from time to time and switch off pretty quickly.

They are WAY better now.

Phew! I miss listening to the show every now and then, but it keeps my dial locked onto the sports talk.

Agree, Artie is better than Jackie.

They are WAY better now.

Phew! I miss listening to the show every now and then, but it keeps my dial locked onto the sports talk.

Agree, Artie is better than Jackie.

Agreed. Jackie was a dud, I could never understand his appeal. And he never came across as a team player nor as willing as Artie to play the fool. :sumo: