• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Flaming Carrot #1 CGC 9.4 White Pages 24 hrs only!

33 posts in this topic

I thought I'd try to move this book one more time. This is a beautiful looking copy of Flaming Carrot #1 CGC 9.4 with White Pages. This book will be up for sale for the next 24 hours only for the price of $130 shipped in the US or Canada. (Firm :sumo:) (International will pay exact amount) This is significantly less than I paid for it, but I want to get some money together to make a big purchase in the next month. Just post the :takeit: and it's yours. :) You will also receive a few nice freebies with your purchase. The thread will close on Friday at 10 PM PST.

fc2.jpg

fc1.jpg

I thought I'd try to move this book one more time. This is a beautiful looking copy of Flaming Carrot #1 CGC 9.4 with White Pages. This book will be up for sale for the next 24 hours only for the price of $130 shipped in the US or Canada. (Firm :sumo:) (International will pay exact amount) This is significantly less than I paid for it, but I want to get some money together to make a big purchase in the next month. Just post the :takeit: and it's yours. :) You will also receive a few nice freebies with your purchase. The thread will close on Friday at 10 PM PST.

fc2.jpg

fc1.jpg

I have wanted this book for a while, mmmmm its a maybe big time....

fc2.jpg

fc1.jpg

Classic book! (thumbs u

I have to admit...I've owned a LOT of indy's over the years, including 3 Cerebus #1's, but never this book!

Very nice.

I once had Albedo #2, and this was late 1980s...I picked it up when it came out through mail order with Westfield Comics.

Thing sat in the bottom of a box for years.

In 1988 or so, I couldn't GIVE THAT THING AWAY.

One dealer said if I gave him $5 he'd take it for me.

I traded finally with a guy who ran SPELLBINDERS comic shop at Kent State, OH.

For a Grendel #3, I think it was. Or maybe #1....yeah, that was it.

Wish I had it now. EASY 9.6

Mmmmm...

You had my hopes up when I saw the thread title, but alas my hopes were dashed.

I thought someone had up Flaming Carrot Comics #1(Killian-Barracks Press version)!!

Nice book though!!

fc2.jpg

fc1.jpg

I have wanted this book for a while, mmmmm its a maybe big time....

Come on. You know you want it. :baiting:

Sweet book! Do I smell a Cerebrus #1 in your future? hm
:whistle:

He already got that - now all he needs is a Cerebus # 1..., :whistle:

fc2.jpg

fc1.jpg

Now where have I seen this book before? hm