• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: My job and what happened today!

83 posts in this topic

I have been working at my current job for a little over a year now. I enjoy it very much and it's a no stress job compared to what I used to do. I walked into an appointment today and stumbled into something bigger than I thought. Today I just closed my first $1 million account! :banana: I just had to tell someone because, honestly, my dog just doesn't get it.

I plan on celebrating it eventually, probably in about a week, when I go out with friends to a few night clubs. I won't start getting paid on it for a month or so but if you're at Wondercon and the commissions start coming in, the first round is on me! :)

Kudos to TonyStarkFan for being account closing stud for the week. :insane:(worship):banana:

Congrats!!!

what do you do?

Believe it or not, I sell office supplies and am a business to business saleman.

Oh yeah. Well in that case you should thank people like me. Because I (borrow) my office supplies like there is no tomorrow. Hence helping you sell more to Corporate America...I am the cog in the wheel of the economy!!! :acclaim:

Congrats!!!

what do you do?

Believe it or not, I sell office supplies and am a business to business saleman.

Two pieces of advice.

1) Never tell the ladies how much money you make (at least not in the beginning)

2) Come to Chicago so I can show you how to put that money to good use.

:headbang:

If you mean buying shots of Tequila and clamato juice.. then yes James by all means. Roy can show you how to spend ALL your money.

btw, congrats James, glad to hear the good news.